Annual January Planking Challenge

Day 21 done.

Got me sweating. Let’s go! :muscle:

5 Likes

Day 22 done, had to switch from low plank to high plank and back during the time, also I need to check my stop watch seems to be running really slowly, that felt like 20 min

7 Likes

21 done. All high plank. No sweating, lots of shaking. 3 tomorrow…

6 Likes

Crazy amounts of shaking in my arms

3 Likes

I guarantee a lot of swearing tomorrow!:rofl:

3 Likes

That right there was a 3 minute plank. If I can do that the sky is the limit. I did give myself a few upward bends so my back didn’t explode but day 22 is done. :partying_face::star_struck:
Onward!

6 Likes

Day 22 :white_check_mark: - trainer had 2- 45 second planks and then I did a minute and 30 by myself. Shit is getting rough. Tomorrow I’m going to start the timer and see how far I make it before a break

7 Likes

@TrustyBird said it - that was a 3 minute plank right there! I took your suggestion and did a back bend around 1:30. I’m surprised I made it, since I had a vigorous spin session tonight. Shows you what I know!

William Shakespeare, Hamlet
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

5 Likes

Gonna skip today. My back is busted.

I’ll catch up.

3 Likes

Kind of a backwards day today. Slept on my good ear (deaf in my left ear) so i slept right through my alarm for bootcamp. Woke up at 5:15, 30 minute Peloton ride, work and then went to the 5pm bootcamp. Got home and seriously considered taking the day off of planking, but it just kept eating at me.

After a lot of shaking and sweating Day 22’s 3 minute plank is done! So freaking hard! Still staying in flat plank, but i feel like this is my limit, we’ll see.

Happy that’s over!

5 Likes

I’m stuck in limbo between Day 17 and Day 18! :laughing: But I’ve cracked the 2 min mark!

Not quite at 2 min 30 secs (with decent form) but still showing up. :wink:

5 Likes

This is 1/2 the battle. Keep doing stuff! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

Day 23 :white_check_mark: split in 2. I really think it’s mental at this point and my mind keeps telling me to take a break :joy:

5 Likes

Day 23 :white_check_mark:, also split on two. I have to close my eyes so I don’t look at the timer and try to recite songs and old poems when I was back in school in my head. That helps a little.
Happy to have such fine companions :orange_heart:

6 Likes

I missed few days bcs of flu. I’m just gonna skip them like it never happened :wink: Straight to day 23.

Day 23 :white_check_mark:
To be honest I didn’t expect I’m gonna make it, all on the elbows.
Power is back!

8 Likes

Looks like I’m going to take a rest day today, quite honestly I forgot until after dinner. And a 3 minute plank doesn’t jive with a full belly, for me.

5 Likes

I’m missing tonight too. Still in work till 10. Back at it tomorrow

3 Likes

Day 23 done! @Runningfree it’s totally a mental thing at this point.

My whole body is shaking and i just have to keep telling myself to not stop. After my 3rd relapse I’ve been pretty down. Working out has been my only way to escape my head and this challenge helps. Each little accomplishment helps and I’ll keep fighting every day.

Bootcamp this morning and i just did my plank before my Peloton ride. I think this is the best time for me to do it so i will try to keep this pattern going.

Keep fighting!

4 Likes

Samesies @SinceIAwoke and @Jasty2!
Rough night at work and I could use a face mask super snacking kind of evening.

Lets see how we feel about 6 min 30 tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Day 24 :white_check_mark: made it through 2 minutes before a short break then the remaining minute and a half :hot_face:

6 Likes