Anthem of the Day (Part 1)

Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart before we can rebuild them again

2 Likes

Drop some more darkwave in here, feel the electronic groove and gothic elements

2 Likes

May @anon83587935 enjoy this. And everyone else, of course :grin:
3 Likes

Just a reminder that this is the Best series ever, and Badalamenti got that binaural 3d kind of sound, before binaural even exists,
Love the twin peaks soundtrack. Remember that “you and i moment”? Just between glorious surreale and uncomfortable, like all Lynch :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Pretty nice and accurate lyrics :heart:

1 Like

Here’s a good one for you I usually have early 90s country as my go to :blush:

I love ambient music, I usually listen to a fair bit of dark ambience but this was very enjoyable and peaceful, atmospheric nonetheless, this is the kind of music for forests and adventure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My absolute favourite chill downtempo loungy band from around 2000 recently came back with some new tracks. Here hoping for a full comeback.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know why but it immediately had me thinking of how much Carlos Santana just has a completely chilling soothing guitar tone. Great tune :+1:

1 Like

Some fun industrial for the evening :metal: got NIN playing in the background tonight

1 Like

Great song about relapse and regret

3 Likes

Love Type O Negative :metal: some more doom goth for ya

2 Likes
1 Like

This album came out 39 years ago this week. Fuck I’m getting old!

Up the irons!!! :metal:

3 Likes

Up the Irons :metal: besides No Prayer For The Dying, the whole 80s catalogue was unreal, go with some Powerslave

3 Likes
1 Like

LOVE BOB MARLEY!!! Great great song!!

2 Likes

@anon83587935

I love when you guys post Iron Maiden, but you 2 probably already know that! Haha.

I wonder if I could add a video on here from my phone, not just from YouTube… hmmm!

2 Likes