Any aussies in the house?

Sydney sider here urching to live a sober clean eating life.

3 Likes

Hey Tyronne, welcome! Is this your first time at sobriety? This forum has been a big part of my sobriety, I hope it helps you too!

3 Likes

No itā€™s not my first time , itā€™s my second time on this app

3 Likes

Yikes :grimacing: Itā€™s getting cold here but still have some sun during the day :pray:

3 Likes

Good to see another Aussie, hope you stick around :ok_hand::pray:

3 Likes

Welcome Tyronne

2 Likes

Good to wake up unhungover on the Gold Coast this morning. Last night I went to the fireworks. Caught a few whiffs of the devils lettuce. I like the smell but donā€™t want to get stoned. Plenty of opportunities to drink at surfers but I really donā€™t want to. Thank you to my higher power Yah.
Was supposed to meet up with an old flattie but that didnā€™t happen . The temperature gauge on my van showed a bit hot so I parked at home and walked which was good. This morning petrcl cofee shower at the pool, now doing laundry at coombahbah. The plan is to go to the stand at the park and aa meeting at Paradise Point. Enjoy this beautiful sober day.

3 Likes

Hota not homeā€¦autoincorectā€¦I live in my van.

1 Like

Such a picture perfect day here on the GC today, definitely a day to be out enjoying the sunshine. I missed the fireworks last night but bet they were awesome!

5 Likes

Have a great long weekend folks :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Already got my WA long weekend :sweat_smile: enjoy guys!
Weather is so miserable here. So much rain :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You too Seb! Cold but beautiful day here, weā€™ll be finding a warm spot in the sun!
@Alycia you must be now having all that rain that us qlders had recently, stay safe!

4 Likes

Yeahhh itā€™s our turn now. I work in the caravan industry- and all the oldies are heading up to Broome. Iā€™m so jealous šŸ„²

3 Likes

No long weekend for me, but given my actual work team is in Canberra, and get the long weekend, and Iā€™m in Queensland itā€™s almost like an extra day off as no one will contact me.

Spectacular day here in the Scenic Rim.

3 Likes

Hey howā€™s my fellow Aussies going lately??
Anyone in Sydney and having to evacuate?

Here on the GC itā€™s bloody freezing today 13Ā°C :cold_face: Iā€™m trying to hold off putting on the heater for a couple more hours as it sends our power bill sky-rocketing :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Yo!
Itā€™s farking freezing here too!

Crazy days indeed.

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe this thread is still kicking.

:heart: To all.

Mick

(Formally known as BPD)

2 Likes

Oh hey Mick how have you been??

1 Like

Hey Becsta, long time no talk. Made some major poor decisions lately and Iā€™m gonna lose my licence for a bunch of years. Feeling pretty let down in myself tbh.

I started a company a few months ago which is doing really well. I have a business partner who will drive our truck so we can still work.

(Side note) Iā€™m looking for workers in Melbourne if anyone wants to get into the tree industry? Ask for more info.

My arm has improved. Still living with the scars.

How have you been? Youā€™re in Qld if I remember correctly?

Take care. Hope to stay in touch.

Yep a few of us still hanging around.
Good to see you back, love the new name :ok_hand::relaxed:

1 Like