Any aussies in the house?

Great number’s Andy!!

2 Likes

That’s my postcode

1 Like

Ahhh gotcha. Still, you’re sober and that’s what counts - every day sober is a winner :raised_hands:

3 Likes

116 days alcohol free and 6 day’s cigarettes:)

4 Likes

Who’s ready for winter?

1 Like

Not sure about winter but it would be nice for Autumn to start kicking in!

1 Like

Hope you are all enjoying your Anzac Day

3 Likes

Thanks Seb.
Pretty quiet day here.
Got up before dawn and watched the sunrise and listened to the service. Then it was on to some gardening followed by snacks and a movie.
Now I wish we didn’t have work tomorrow

3 Likes

Hey Seb. It’s been a wet and windy day here. We managed to get to a 10.30am local service, got pretty wet! Then we baked Anzac biscuits. How has your day been?

2 Likes

We went to a local 10am service then went for a walk along the beach. Strangely mid 20’s all week here in Melbourne. Just beautiful weather.

1 Like

I just started watching this tonight
https://www.netflix.com/au/title/81675357?s=a&trkid=13747225&t=cp&vlang=en&clip=81678133

2 Likes

I watched it when it was on free view. So entertaining and interesting! Loved it!

2 Likes

Hey People. You’re all awesome.

1 Like

Well we are Aussies so of course we’re awesome :laughing:
How have you been Mick?

4 Likes

Been a lovely long weekend here on the GC. Weather was much nicer than predicted! :sunny::herb:

2 Likes

The weather has been beautiful today!! Did you get up to anything exciting?

1 Like

Well, yesterday I went for a drive to Coolangatta and it was lovely, had a nice lunch and long walk there, then carried on a little further to Murwillumbah and to a place just 10 mins away, called Krishna Village. It was so nice to visit there, I hadn’t been in a couple years. Today, a friend and I went for a walk through the Wetlands near where she lives in Logan and we had a nice lunch together :smiling_face: all round, well spent weekend and about as exciting as it gets for me, haha! :herb: How about you @Becsta ?

Here’s a couple pics

3 Likes

Sounds like a perfect long weekend! My kind of excitment also :sweat_smile:
Coolangatta beach is so lovely, I spent my childhood growing up in Rainbow Bay and it always feels like I’m home whenever I go down there.
Is Krishna Village on the way out to Mt Warning?
We had soccer training for Mr 5.5 yesterday morning and it was also my daughters 20th birthday so my parents came up to visit and stayed for dinner. Today we drove out to Clagibara and did some bushwalking and exploring along the streams and creeks. Great little known spot that doesn’t get busy like Springbrook etc and its only a 15min drive from home!

2 Likes

Oh that sounds like a great weekend too! My nephew plays soccer, he’s 7 and I’m such a proud Aunty, hehe I love to watch him play :smiling_face:
Yep, Krishna Village is on the way to Mt Warning, not far from there at all. It’s a beautiful eco-yoga village and community, and there is a a gorgeous ISKCON temple there that I love to visit. I find/feel so much peace and serenity there, it’s lovely :smiling_face::herb: have you heard of it before?
I haven’t been to Clagibara before I don’t think, but if there’s bushwalking and exploring to do, I’m sure I’d love to visit! :smiley: I like the quieter spots too; Springbrook gets very busy these days! We’re so lucky to have so many beautiful spots to choose from here in South East Qld :heart_eyes: I hope your daughter and family enjoyed her bday :birthday::balloon::partying_face::blush: !!

I’ve been busy

4 Likes