Any Avid Readers Here? What are you currently reading?

New book time!! I’ve wanted to read this one for a while. It has brilliant reviews :tada:

1 Like

3 Likes

Nowhere Near First by Cory Reese
Just finished on a camping trip over the weekend

2 Likes

Just about to start reading The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell!

4 Likes

6 Likes

language of the heart
The book of comfort. Next will be - No matter what,
Experience strength and hope.

Well I read news and sport etc

Finished this morning

3 Likes

Untethered Soul -

This book will change your life.

2 Likes

edit : not worth reading

The surrender experiment is also brilliant, did you read that one as well? He is a brilliant writer :heart:

I haven’t yet, but I heard about it. Currently in the middle of like 7 books so I need to finish some of these first.

But, I did have someone tell me about it so it’s on my list. The author also has some fascinating lectures on YouTube def. worth checking out.

1 Like

Ohhhhh I’ve been want to read that book about trees!! :heart:

I watched and listenef to everything of his lol, long time fan :joy:

You sound like me, having 7 books going at once lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I need to get through what I have but I have a naughty habit of buying many books :rofl:

Only a few chapters in but its great !!

4 Likes

They all look so damn good! I don’t think its a bad thing to be in the middle of many.

If you’re reading stuff like that, I’m sure you also find that each read has a certain mood behind it. Depending on yours, having several to choose from has its benefits.

1 Like

I just added it to my ever growing amazon cart so I don’t forget to buy it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m all about my mood aswell when it comes to which book il pick back up again to continue… In the early morning I tend to gravitate towards my spiritual / self helpy type genre…

Then in the late arvo or evenings I’m more about getting Into exciting fiction or dark sci fi fantasy etc…

1 Like

Biased opinion

But The New Prophet by Kevin Clark

Available on Amazon

It’s a story of self reflection advice and life after addiction inspired and written in the style of The Prophet by Kahil Gibran

Biased because Kevin was my therapist, but everyone who I got to read it really loved it, Kevin is also a recovering addict and alcoholic who inspires people to do better, not for results for him but results for you

If you want a personalized copy let me know

2 Likes

New book time friends :tada:

It looks really good and it funny aswell :laughing: @Clarity

2 Likes