Any Avid Readers Here? What are you currently reading?

I just finished reading Demon Cooperhead by Barbara Kingsolver. It’s a long read, and not something I would have picked up normally on my own. It was really good though if anyone is looking for something new :black_heart:

5 Likes

In my to be read!

1 Like

I love audiobooks. I’m reading “your brain is a time machine” which I’d recommended if you’ve never read a book on time

But my favorite book on time is called “the order of time”

4 Likes

I read Demon Copperhead when it came out and it is on my list of favorite books, despite the painful story and realities. Really stays with you.

2 Likes

It was soo good. I have another one of her books I’m going to read next. The Poisonwood Bible… have you read that one?

3 Likes

No, I have not. Literally have had it for years. Idk why I haven’t read it yet. :woman_shrugging:

Let me know if you start it, I’ll start it at the same time :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Lol, I will!!

1 Like

Thich Nhat Hanh books are absolutely amazing :100::ok_hand:

7 Likes

I’ll add to my TBR :black_heart:

1 Like

He shows you how to look at things in a different way!! Blows my mind!! :v:

2 Likes

This is the one I’m gonna read now.

9 Likes

Agree :100:!! Also love Sharon Salzberg and Pema Chodron’s books. The Pocket Pema is a super gift as well.

2 Likes

That’s really cool. I’ve heard nothing but good things about the book

2 Likes

Great book!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Starting today! No where to be this weekend, plenty of leftovers, and content to feel peaceful in my recovery. Hope the reviews are accurate.

9 Likes

Supposed to be fantastic!!

1 Like

About to start this trilogy. If this weather holds up I may be done sooner than later.
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. In my cozy reading office.

10 Likes

Oh my goodness !!! Yes ! Biggest fan here :wave: X

1 Like