Any horror movie fans?

Oh I love 30 days of night!

1 Like

28days later and weeks later are 2 of my favorite ā€œinfectedā€ movies!

3 Likes

If anyone likes horror comedy this is one of my favsā€¦ made by fans of the horror genre it pulls every single troupe from 80s horror. And, there is no part 1 or 2 :joy:
Dude-bro-party-massacre-iii-movie-poster-md

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a huge fan of the comedy horror, but has anyone seen THE GREASY STRANGLERā€¦ omgā€¦I was hooked with disbelief and intrigued horrorā€¦

1 Like

I love the greasy strangler!! Bullshit artist!

The potato chip scene is hilarious.

Me and my buddy made his 65 year old dad watch it with us. He still talks about it :joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha I can only imagine. Iā€™ve never seen anything quite like it! I did like it as well! :grin::fries::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yo if you like cheesy af Horror Comedy you should watch these two masterpieces :joy:

The Velocipastor
Llamageddon

1 Like

Llamageddon has definitely been on my list!! I donā€™t think it will top Zombeavers tho :joy:

Idk man Llamageddon is top tier cinema :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My dad was in the original version of The Crazies (1972 I believe). Night of the living dead was filmed in my hometown (the original). My family is buried in the cemetery from the opening scene. I will be buried there as well

6 Likes

Omg YES not 28 daysā€¦but I mean who doesnt love 28 days? Kind of a horror :laughing:

3 Likes

Omg I Saw the Devil was like that for me. My husband was like ā€œlets watch thisā€, and then promptly fell asleep and I dont usuallt get scared from scary movies but it was soooo disturbing, but alsoā€¦I couldnt shut it off? Yeh wont be watching that anytime soon LOL

3 Likes

Yes, a bit but very relatable indeed.

And I did watch Cocaine Bear :laughing: You were right. Good stuff!

2 Likes

Tonight is my first viewing of The Conjuring. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Oh lucky you, itā€™s great.

2 Likes

Just seen Nun 2. :+1::smile:

4 Likes

Right?? I was NOT expecting it to be a good movie at all I almost just wrnt right past it, but my mom of all people recommended it lol (we have VERY different movie tastes, she does not like horror at allā€¦so when she recommended I was totally intrigued :slight_smile: ) I just LOVE a good movie :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was!! I think we will work through the rest in the series.

This movie builds up to the outstanding ending. Its worth the watch with no distractions!!

2 Likes

Not a horror in my mind but was a well done movie

2 Likes