Any horror movie fans?

Has anyone seen “no one can save you” on Hulu?

Yeah, I would say it was ok to good. 3.5 stars. Dever is always good.

1 Like

I would have to agree with you on that!

1 Like

Is that the one about John Cena? :rofl:

Seriously though, I have not but I’ll check it out this week.

Halloween Ends was good - but different. Apparently lots of people are divided about how they did away with Michael Myers at the end - but it seemed like the most sensible way to me. (Tried to say that without spoilers)

2 Likes

I enjoyed the Halloween end movie and it put it all to bed so to speak.

Was just thinking today about some other decent horrors, Nope and Get Out. Wonderful films.

4 Likes

Yo…I’m watching Get Out right now. I wasn’t planning on finishing it tonight but I am into it! This is nuts. I don’t even care if the ending is shit.

:star::star::star::star::star: from me.

4 Likes

It’s really good! And yeah it’s NUTS! I love Jordan Peele. Nope is great too (equally nuts in parts).

1 Like

@Just_Laura
Get out was awesome…about to watch Nope this week. US wasnt as crazy as Get Out but worth a watch.

I watched Hunter Hunter last night - a hard pass for me. Watched it with 0 distraction but really not much to miss.

My library dwindled down the horror section to just one shelving unit…at least i still have a few movies in there that i haven’t seen.

1 Like

Nope is great fun! Enjoy it.

1 Like

Yeah, Get Out was awesome! I was planning on watching those other two soon.

Our library has a huge movie section but I haven’t looked there in years. I know my lil brother still goes every week, but he’s a scaredy cat and wouldn’t know what’s good! :joy:

2 Likes

We watched a movie called barbarian last week. Good God that movie took a weird turn halfway through. :joy:. But I thought Smile was actually a pretty decent horror movie. One of the better ones I’ve seen in a while

The second one is absolutely brutal!

I just watched a film called Unwelcome. It’s about a couple who move to Ireland. Of course there is a group of evil leprechauns at the end of the garden. I must admit, it made me giggle quite a bit. The male actor was obviously a stage actor who screamed his lines with vigor, bit overall I’ve seen worse.

Maybe I’m that strange one though that LIKES the terrible horrors.

:joy::joy::joy: nooooo but it have no dialogue! Kind of threw me but it’s not horrible, just not as scary as I was expecting it to be

7 Likes

Watched The Boogeyman last night, 2023. It was ok, 3/5. Why boogeyman, did he like to dance? Isn’t it bogeyman?? It should have been better as Stephen King written I believe…

1 Like

This was awesome! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I watched the first season of Shining Vale yesterday, and it was better than I expected it would be. The cast was incredible - especially Courtney Cox. Greg Kinnear has always been a favorite and he did not disappoint.

I highly recommend the show.

3 Likes

Ouija and The Host were not scary but interesting spirit world movies.

Edit…watched nun and nun 2- well done but I didn’t find them to be scary

Finally got around to watching Saw X. I loved it! All of them are amazing - not sure which is my favorite.

1 Like