Any house plant lovers?

I got really into houseplants over the last 2 years. Any else have plants? I love seeing other people’s collections.

16 Likes

I grow cacti and succulents as a hobby. Although its taken a bit of a backseat since I no longer have an outdoor space to put them for sunlight and my windows don’t face the right direction to get enough sun for them.

Someday I’ll live in the desert where I can just grow a ton of them in the front yard.

But here’s some old photos. Right now I just have a few cacti with a grow light (lukewarm results, nothing beats the real sun) and a couple of snake plamts which don’t need much light anyhow.

11 Likes

Rescued this guy out of my neighbors trash, 22 years ago.

9 Likes

I remember when it was just a seed.

12 Likes

i had so many wonderful plants and my dog got a hair up his bum and ate them all within a week - even the cactus! i have yet to buy more, afraid he might even them and waste my dang money!

1 Like

6 Likes

Wow they all look so healthy and happy :slight_smile: I hope you can get back into the hobby someday

1 Like

Awesome! Found plants are the best plants :slight_smile:

1 Like

So pretty! What is the one in the back left the spiky one is it a pineapple?!

That is a Lilly. It would be orange if I could quit over watering it and let it live. :woman_shrugging: can’t win them all I suppose.

2 Likes

Your plants look amazing and healthy, beautiful! :clap::clap::clap: During my most recent flu I got it into my head to build a big, perfectly angled mirror for my plants to get more light. Planned and calculated for ages. Finally got all the parts now and will build today! Long live our plants! :seedling::herb::cactus::ear_of_rice:

1 Like

Oh thats an interesting idea!!! Would love to see pics when done will prob be really awesome!

1 Like

had this one for ten years

6 Likes

These are my 2 favorites…
A peace lily whom I named Persephone…

And this other one I don’t remember what exactly it is, but I’ve had it for years and it’s very slow growing…

:v:t3: :white_heart: :herb:

7 Likes

So beautiful!!!

1 Like

Thanks! Persephone is quite a monster of a plant! Grows so fast

A post was merged into an existing topic: People in Recovery and Plants!

Closed this 2 year old thread and moved current post to the active thread People in Recovery and Plants!