Anyone in 🇬🇧 the Uk? New here

Just joining up to as many things as poss to help and support me keep me busy while trying to stay on track. I’m on day 8 AF, this time last week was coming off a 4 day binge and in a very dark place, struggling dealing with my feelings and thoughts etc this past week but haven’t given in!

17 Likes

Hi Jess, welcome to the forum! Congrats on your 8 days!
Not from the UK, but you’ll find really nice people from all over the world here! Personally I live in Spain :es: Hope to see you around! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Brill! Thank you!!! :blush::blush:

Maybe try a meeting they helped this old scotsman wish u well

3 Likes

Hi @Jess427, welcome! Im Sarah from the peaks in Derbyshire UK. Well done on 8 days, the first week is a toughie. :ok_hand::pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yup from lancashire

2 Likes

Hi Jess😊 welcome I’m also new here and on day 9
I’m from Scotland in Uk.
Well done keep checking in daily that’s what I’ve been doing and I’m finding it really does help
Jackie xx

2 Likes

Yup. Northumbrian here

2 Likes

Glasgow uk :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Glasgow, Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 Likes

Also from Glasgow here, and also new!

4 Likes

UK … how you doing? :balloon::star:

3 Likes

I’m from Bucks, and I’m new too!

3 Likes

Hi @Jess427, @Wayne38, @MadamMimm welcome to this amazingly supportive worldwide community. I’m Yorkshire born and bred. Congratulations to you all for starting your journeys to sobriety!

2 Likes

Hey Jess, I am

Nice to meet you

It’s a great community, stick around :blush:

2 Likes

Were aboouts you Glasga guys from

1 Like

I’m yorkshire too! Where abouts are ya?

1 Like

Welcome, I’m in Birmingham, UK
Stay strong and sober, those days will become years.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Thanks for replying! I’m from Yorkshire :relaxed: I’m on day 10 AF today! How’s everyone doing? I started sessions with a private therapist this week hoping that will help because other courses etc I’ve taken thru the NHS haven’t helped me much as they are usually like 7 weeks course, at least this way I can go as long as I want and not have a time limit on things!

2 Likes

Hi Jess, I’m new this week too. I’m in Liverpool. Well done on your 1st week xx

3 Likes