April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Day 1 done! :white_check_mark: That was still fast ‘n easy!

Day 1 done. If you’re have trouble starting, consider this:

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

3 Likes

We are using the one for beginners correct?

1 Like

Day 1 & 2 done :white_check_mark:
(It’s the 2nd here and I missed yesterday)

3 Likes

Day 1 done. Plus I survived shoveling off the roof. Thats like a daily task here :smile:

2 Likes

This is the challenge for April :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:scream: Still shoveling daily? You don’t need to do any additional workouts! :rofl:

1 Like

I like that! I’m gonna “bank” a workout everytime I get on the roof! Another foot of snow coming this week, so I’ll be back up there. Perhaps we can finally golf in June!

1 Like

Oh boy! I live in Spain, it’s already nice and warm over here! I work at a golf course, btw!

1 Like

Day 2 done :white_check_mark: :ballot_box_with_check: + 12K bike ride. Just a relaxed ride through the countryside, but it was really nice!

4 Likes

Completed day 1 and 2 :blush:

3 Likes

Day 2 done.

What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me…
Wm Shakespeare, Hamlet

3 Likes

Day 3 done! :white_check_mark::ballot_box_with_check: + 1 hour at the gym!

3 Likes

I’m in and I’ll start when I get home and make up the last 3 days. :weight_lifting_woman:

2 Likes

DAY 4 - REST DAY

Caught up and did day 3 as I skipped yesterday. Combined it with starting back into muay thai training as I’ve had the past 4 weeks off and will be returning next Tuesday. Never ceases to amaze me how quickly we lose our progress but I’ll get there again. But still, pray for me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Got day 4 complete and a 2.4 mile walk :pray:

2 Likes

Didnt know where to post this…for those interested- get 5 miles of running/walking in this week on nikes running app to win challenge :grinning: get 2 months free apple tv+

1 Like

Day 3 in the pocket!

“Not fair! not fair!” he hissed. “It isn’t fair, my precious, is it, to ask us what it’s got in its nassty little pocketses?”
JRR Tolkien, The Hobbit

2 Likes

:clap:t2::smiling_face: Welcome Heather!

It sucks… months of hard work can be gone just in 1-2 weeks! After the flu I had to almost start from scratch. Felt like I had never worked out before!

1 Like