April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Got caught up today and completed a 4.3 mile walk! :+1:

2 Likes

Caught up on day 7 and 9.
Need to get used to the fact that it’s never raining here while when it’s not raining where I live in Germany: you have to be out. Now. Asap.

5 Likes

I just realized yesterday was a rest day! :rofl: I felt guilty for skipping, all for nothing. Day 9 done! :white_check_mark: + 5K walk. @anon74766472 same here Franzi; no rain lately in Mallorca, so I feel the need to get outside!!

3 Likes

Day 9 done, with some stretching and my first 5k outdoor run in three weeks. And it felt like it…

H.A.L.T., ala Bard…

Let us revenge this with our pikes, ere we become rakes: for the gods know I
speak this in hunger for bread, not in thirst for revenge.
Wm Shakespeare, Coriolanus

4 Likes

Completed day 9 and got in a 3.4 mile walk in

Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful Sunday :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Monday lunchtime here now and have caught up and am back on track today :raised_hands:
Turned it into 4 rounds, doing days 6, 7, 9 and 10.
Here’s to an awesome week ahead everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ugh… awful week for me. Just can’t seem to get motivated. Need spring, I think.

4 Likes

Im sorry youve had a rough week. Anything you wanna talk about?
Hopefully Monday will start off beautifully.

1 Like

Gee, thanks for asking, that’s real nice! I know this is a super welcoming place, but it’s hard for me to put things out there. I’m OK, think I just need to be more grateful for what I have. You’re right… Monday is a new week!

2 Likes

Well- rest up and heres looking forward to a wonderful Monday. If you do ever need to talk/vent…im here to listen - you can message me when needed.

2 Likes

Maybe you want to join us here

3 Likes

Still busy with daily shoveling your roof? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Ha, yes! We finally hit the 40’s after one last round of blizzards last week. I don’t think I’m going back up. Ice damns are all taken care of now except for one which I can get at from a ladder on the ground. It’s actually quite peaceful up on the roof.:smile:

1 Like

Oops, meant to reply to you.

1 Like

Day 10 done! :white_check_mark: :ballot_box_with_check: Tomorrow back to work after the Easter break! Yeah!! Looking forward to my routine! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 11 done with a 30 min run added.

Was meant to start back at muay thai this morning but this frustrating as hell, thorn in my side, called Anxiety, knocked on my door and prevented me stepping foot on the mat. Pissed off, disappointed and frustrated with myself for not being able to push past it. Oh well, try again Thursday :confused:

2 Likes

Day 10 :heavy_check_mark: as part of the savage routine the sweet little trainer woman concocted for me today. She looks so innocent…

Change of pace for today’s thought:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
Ayn Rand

4 Likes

I will do day 11 & 12 tomorrow! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Day 11 done. I walked my doggo twice today and I’m grateful for the milder weather.

Just read a blog by a trail runner in Colorado, a woman of color who started running for weight loss and now runs because she repeats this mantra:

You cannot be what you do not see.

Lindsley Kump

4 Likes

Day 10 and 11 done. Started into day 12. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes