April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

You are kicking ass this month - way to go!

1 Like

Happy Monday Everyone :star2:
Day 17 done :white_check_mark:

Psyching myself up to go into training tomorrow morning and get myself back on the mat :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Did day 17 on day 17. What a great start in the new work week :grimacing:

4 Likes

Day 17 done! :white_check_mark: + I finally want back to the gym after 2 weeks! :partying_face::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

On Day 15, we did a 2 hour walk about the town. I completed the rest today, and Day 17 as well. Spent day 16 driving driving driving. The distance is from Paris to Bordeaux, from Edinburgh to Birmingham, from Paris to Amsterdam. One unique thing in those travels is that we went through many small towns with large Hispanic populations. Until then, I was unaware of the importance of the barbershop in those cultures. In the city centers, there were two, sometimes three, barbershops per block. At the simplest level, they serve as social clubs and gathering places for the men of the community.

Difference is of the essence of humanity. Difference is an accident of birth and it should therefore never be the source of hatred or conflict. The answer to difference is to respect it. Therein lies a most fundamental principle of peace: respect for diversity.
John Hume, Irish Peacemaker

4 Likes

Day 18 done including 15 min morning yoga which is so good for my mental health.

3 Likes

Forgot to log day 18 earlier tonight. Managed a run again aswell.

4 Likes

This is me, totally! Failing at consistency. However, all caught up through 17 last night.

4 Likes

Guess your done shoveling, so now your joining us again! :rofl: welcome back! :wave:t2:

2 Likes

The worst part is over. I should be done on the roof. It’s mostly melted now. Except, I see snow is in the forecast for Friday and next week. Don’t know if I’ll ever get on the golf course. Maybe by August!

Oh yeah… Done through 18!!

2 Likes

Day 19 done. :sunflower:

2 Likes

Day 18 & 19 done! Besides that, today I did nothing else exercise wise speaking! Yesterday I went for a walk and discovered a new route, tomorrow I’ll be taking that one again! I passed along a huge abandoned house, I love abandoned places!! Don’t know why they have such a spell on me! But I won’t try to go inside, it’s all fenced and locked up.

3 Likes

Day 18 and 19 done. We’re all getting it done, in our own time. I appreciate that. I appreciate the relief that comes from completing these little tasks, even if, maybe especially if, they are done “late”.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

6 Likes

Yesterday rest day! I didn’t really rest, and went for a 6K walk. Today I’m just chilling on the couch, I will catch up tomorrow! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Day 21 done, with my first outdoor bike ride of the season! Nice half hour ride, about 8 miles, just a few hills. I enjoyed the warmth after a long cold winter.

Thus sometimes hath the brightest day a cloud;
And after summer evermore succeeds
Barren winter, with his wrathful nipping cold:
So cares and joys abound, as seasons fleet.
William Shakespeare, King Henry 6, Part II

3 Likes

Day 21 and 22 done. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Day 21 & 22 done! :white_check_mark: + 5K walk at 9:00 this morning! :grimacing::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

19 and 20 done. Gonna do some make-up work today and tomorrow.

2 Likes

Day 22 done, followed by a sllloooowww 5k run. Not sure why I feel so weak, could be several factors. Had a massage yesterday with intense work on knees and calves, went to bed last night at 3 AM, got up at 9. Also had a bike ride last night. Anyway, next race is in 15 days, so I do need to increase my running days this week. And stretch, stretch, stretch!

People think I’m disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference.
Luciano Pavarotti

3 Likes

I start now and end it in May! That’s awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes