April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

It looks nicer on the pic than in reality… I didn’t really like Puerto Banus… it’s the fancy place to be in the south is Spain, but in my opinion it sucked! To much plastic and fake people! Rich Russians and Arabic, showing off! I was there for work, I’d never go for a holiday!!

1 Like

Day 27 done. I substituted the jumping jacks with a 5k. I’m running hurt these days, but that’s what Biofreeze and Advil are for, right?

The essence of all religions is one. Only their approaches are different.
Mahatma Gandhi

2 Likes

I wasnt sure if I wanted to do anything today but forced myself to get caught up and am grateful I pushed through. It was exactly what I needed :woman_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

Always feels better when you do it than when you don’t, right?

2 Likes

Totally!!! glad i didn’t give in to my many excuses :wink:

2 Likes

Day 27 done. :upside_down_face:
We somehow only have 30 days in April. :see_no_evil: We HAVE to skip the rest day. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Day 29 done! I haven’t done the other 3 days so far. Instead of a 30 min walk I went for 6K, which took me aprox 60 minutes. Happy Jenny! :blush:

5 Likes

Well April ended up being quite the fail for me! I’ve been running and training but struggled wirh adding in this challenge.
Have prepared for May though by writing out the challenge and sticking it to the wall, someohow makes it easier for me to commit and follow through rather than just keeping the workout on my phone.
Hopefully see you all in the May thread!

6 Likes

I would say you were still active with your running and training so not a fail. Smart about posting the challenge on your wall.
May looks like an interesting challenge - hoping I can keep up with that :rofl: I’m hoping to catch up and finish up with April tomorrow :muscle:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Pretty much same for me. I’ve made a lot of substitutions. But that’s OK! Going to take today off and write out May as well.

5 Likes

Day 30 done! :white_check_mark: Bye bye April, hello May! :clap:t2::blush:

3 Likes

Days 29-31 done (with a few substitutions)! When’s that first rest day in May? :crazy_face:

May, more than any other month of the year, wants us to feel most alive.
Fennel Hudson, A Meaningful Life, Fennel’s Journal - No. 1

5 Likes

Holy moly…finished April…:muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

I can try…on May

4 Likes

2024 is here! And this 30 day challenge lends itself well to doubling up or otherwise layering on if you need more of a challenge.

Tagging in the folks from March, @jasty, @steve14, @50ber, @trustybird, @tifflynn07, @mischa84, @Tragicfarinelli, @Jesile, @Runningfree, @Hidden

8 Likes

@Mno, @Chevy55, @MrFantastik

2 Likes

I’m in and I’ll try to keep up.

3 Likes

I’m gonna do it. I’ll do every months challenge until this time next year.

4 Likes

I’m in!! :call_me_hand:t2: I’m the one who launched this thread 2 years ago, so I’d better not drop out this time! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes