April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Question
What’s the difference between chair dips and sofa dips? Sofa supposed to be lower?
I think I’m in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think they’re pretty much the same. I have to pass on that one anyhow, and put in something else. My shoulder is effed up, so no burpees, push-ups or triceps dips for me. But there’s plenty of other exercises!

2 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:

I must say, those star jumps are a bitch!

4 Likes

Day 1 done feeling good about this challenge

3 Likes

Think I might give this workout challenge a try this month. Ive fallen off the exercise wagon over the past few weeks and need to get back at it. Ill do todays challenge this afternoon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m in, think I’m still shaking from the previous challenges

4 Likes

Day 1 done!! :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:

The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 Likes

Day 2 done

4 Likes

Day 2 done! :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

2024 is here! And this 30 day challenge lends itself well to doubling up or otherwise layering on if you need more of a challenge.

4 Likes

Day 2 done, and apparently so is my editing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 4, entry 31

Love the discipline you know, and let it support you. Entrust everything willingly to the gods, and then make your way through life - no one’s master and no one’s slave.

4 Likes

Finally caught a monthly challenge in time and not mid to late in the month! :rofl::triumph::muscle:t4:

6 Likes

2 days ago I wanted to be the person who did a workout every day but I think I’m going to take the backseat this month. I’ll be cheering you on from the sidelines. Still here, still sober but not necessarily working out every day. Go team!

6 Likes

Day 3 done

3 Likes

Day 3 done! :white_check_mark: I’m missing my walks, but with my dad in hospital I don’t have time during the week… :confused:

3 Likes

Day 3 done in the pain cave when my new trainer. This guy takes no prisoners!

Every little thing is gonna be alright.
Bob Marley

4 Likes

Day 4 done

2 Likes

I think I didn’t check in here yesterday. But I’ve done my workout :crossed_fingers:t2:
Day 4 done too.

Edit: almost forgot to mention (and brag) I started using my 10kg kettlebell! Getting stronger :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Day 4 done! :white_check_mark: +7K walk after sitting at my desk all day long! :blush:

3 Likes