April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Day 4 done, and shoveling snow. Global warming, hooray!

This is the moment when we must come together to save this planet. Let us resolve that we will not leave our children a world where the oceans rise and famine spreads and terrible storms devastate our lands.

Barack Obama

4 Likes

Rest day done😆

4 Likes

Rest day ladies and gentlemen :grin:

I’m taking break from all kind of workouts, not even yoga today. Its still early here so might change my mind later but for now - relax.

5 Likes

Rest days are always good! :blush:

3 Likes

Day 6 done

3 Likes

Took a little break from TS, but I’m back and definitely in this challege. I have some catching up to do!

3 Likes

Days 1-5 done. Nice Friday night workout! Looking forward to adding this to my daily workouts!

2 Likes

I just thought you were taking a break from the ab challenge… :sweat_smile:
You weren’t the only one!

2 Likes

It was your boat challenge that killed me! :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 6 done, good morning wake up!

4 Likes

Day 6 done
Plus yoga
That’s all folks

4 Likes

Day 6 done :white_check_mark: ! + cleaning my apartment, which is like an additional small workout! :sweat_smile:
Nice to see you back Chris! @Hidden

4 Likes

Great to be back!

4 Likes

Day 7 done nice Sunday start

4 Likes

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations Book 6, verse 8
Forget the future. When and if it comes, you’ll have the same resources to draw on - the same logos.

Day 6 done.

5 Likes

I missed the start of this! Got caught up yesterday/this morning and finished Day 6 today.

Seems downright civilized after the last few challenges… at least so far!

4 Likes

Day 7 plus yoga done, nice beginning of sunny Sunday :relieved:

H is back home from his 3 days work trip so i hope for a run later, while he gonna stay with our little creatures.
Stay strong soberinios!

5 Likes

Day 7 done early so I have motivation to run in a bit.

If I don’t drink in the next 6 hours, I’ll have 19 years sober tonight, by the grace of my higher power.

7 Likes

I hope the trip went well! :call_me_hand:t2:
@SinceIAwoke Dan, 19 years is amazing! Congratulations!! You’re such an inspiration to others, always a kind word and good advice! :clap:t2::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Day 7 done btw! + 7K walk after work. I’m gonna be honest; cravings were hitting hard this afternoon, but I managed to get through them. My addictive mind is trying to fool me one more time… :roll_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes