April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Day 7 done.

2 Likes

Yep, Day 7 done. Beautiful outside. Happy M and happy fitbit. :wink:

2 Likes

19 years is a truly remarkable run of sobriety. What an inspiration!:pray::heart::muscle:

2 Likes

Day 8 done

3 Likes

Day 8 done! :white_check_mark: I’ve finally made a doctors appointment to have my shoulder checked… They will call me to make an x-ray cause this is not getting any better. I can’t sleep on my right side, and sometimes my hand feels numb… not good… we’ll see, I’m glad I finally will have this checked!

4 Likes

Should it not be April Fools body workout lol

2 Likes

Day 8 done. Fighting a cold, but managed day 8, no other workouts though.

4 Likes

Day 9 done

2 Likes

Day 9 done + kettlebells workout

Still didn’t manage to go for a run. Or rain, or crazy wind, or kids, or lazyness…

3 Likes

Feel better soon!

Day 8 yesterday. Not loving the dips but need them! Will do Day 9 this aft, breaks at my desk. :wink:

3 Likes

Day 10 rest day done :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 9 done! :white_check_mark: + 7K walk.
MTD walked; 25,6K. I’ve got some catching up to do! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Finally! It was a good run today. When came back home wanted to make exercises from our challenge and what? Surprise! Rest day :slight_smile:

@Jesile Jenny my husband came back from his work trip and is all in love with Mallorca. It must be great living there (minus all the tourists).

See you tomorrow guys!

2 Likes

Day 11 done

3 Likes

Day 11 done! :white_check_mark: But nothing more than that! I left work late, and I got home late… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s good to hear! Yep, it can be a small piece of paradise, but expensive to live… specially prices for accommodation have gone through the roof in the past years (they are currently renting rooms - not an entire apartment- for 600€ + with an average salary of 1200€), local people are struggling with their low salaries. But I don’t want to get off topic here! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Day 12 done great early start💪

3 Likes

I’ve been deeply tired and a little dizzy at times. I’m dropping out for now, maybe after my business trip to Arizona next week things will look different to me.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well Dan… get well soon, and see you at the next challenge! :blush:

3 Likes

I was lazy yesterday, no workout.
I’ve just made day 11 as a warmup before run. If I will be strong enough after run, gonna make day 12 as cool down (hahahah, burpees as a cooldown, sure). If not, maybe in the evening.
Anyway, peace and love!

5 Likes