April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Day 12 after 9km run done!

5 Likes

Day 13 done

4 Likes

Thought some of you plank-ers might be interested in looking at this article.

4 Likes

:scream::scream: I’m shaking after 45 secs!!

3 Likes

She studied for and got her Master’s degree doing it.

For the record. It says the records are:

Women — 4 hours, 30 minutes and 11 seconds, GWR reported.

Men: “ Josef Salek currently holds the men’s plank world record at 9 hours, 38 minutes and 47 seconds, Guinness reported.”.

2 Likes

Hey All, I’m bowing out of this one. Am currently in a yoga challenge/program thing, and am much more mindful of my limits and not pushing them! At least not past healthy limits :wink:
Carry on, motivated people! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Day 14 done

3 Likes

Day 14 done! :white_check_mark: + 7K walk in the morning + 2 rounds of Tabata! :call_me_hand:t2::blush:

4 Likes

Day 13 done, plus 9km run. I’m one day behind but tomorrow officially is rest day so I’m gonna catch up :wink:

4 Likes

Rest day 15 done. Grateful for a rest today as I my left foot needs ice, elevation and rest to be ready for tomorrow :muscle:

2 Likes

Elliott where do you live? In the future? :wink:

2 Likes

Probably in Australia, + he’s an early bird! :sweat_smile::joy:
I’m just going to bed now, to roll into day 15!

4 Likes

Been horrible checking in, but love this challenge. Finished day 14 after a beautiful hike today with my son.

4 Likes

@Hidden stunning views! I love spring in the mountains. Beautiful!

And @Mischa84 I giggled out loud about the “Elliott, where do you live, in the future?” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: @50ber, thanks for always going first…! :joy:

Time for some accountability, and this is probably the best thread for that. All these challenges this year have motivated me to finish the yoga teacher training I started back in the pandemic. Truly, I started it more for me and not to actually teach, so I wasn’t gonna bother finishing once everything re-opened - but I hate not finishing things. And then I say “besides, who wants a 50-something yoga teacher?” and my studio said actually, lotsa 50-somethings want one… who knew?

So thank you all for giving me the kick in the butt I needed! And the motivation. :pray: :orange_heart:

4 Likes

That’s wonderful! I would love to became a yoga teacher! To be honest I was yogainstructor for a few weeks some time ago, for polish ladies here in Netherlands. They knew I don’t have any certificate but it wasn’t a problem (they couldn’t find anyone polish speaking with certificates). It was great but my first lesson, oh man, I was so stressed I drank some alcohol to relax… I liked it, the girls liked it, it was just a little bit far and it was difficult for me to get there without losing half of day. Anyway, sorry for making this post about me. The point is - I’m very happy for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s such great news Emm! I’m so proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone, and doing this! :confetti_ball::tada::clap:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Nice views Chris! I hope you had a lovely time with your son!

4 Likes

I know it’s a rest day, but I was in a mood for a walk (did my 7K route) + some exercises at home! :call_me_hand:t2::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 14 done. Now I’m up to date :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Mischa84 and @M-be-free49 welcome to the future :muscle::sunglasses::selfie:

2 Likes