April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Day 5 done. :tada::muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 5 quote

Innocent sleep. Sleep that soothes away all our worries. Sleep that puts each day to rest. Sleep that relieves the weary laborer and heals hurt minds. Sleep, the main course in life’s feast, and the most nourishing.
Wm Shakespeare, Macbeth

1 Like

Day 6 done

1 Like

Day 6 done. I do jumping jacks instead of star jumps. Feel overall blaaah

3 Likes

Day 6 done and I did the same! Also feel the same, I am fighting the 'rona at the moment but still am keeping up with my daily stuff while I’ve got the energy at the moment. :heart:

3 Likes

Get well soon and take care of yourself :pray::innocent: almost everyone here is getting it, I caught something as my glycemia told me but it is not Rona.

Thanks so much! I caught it at a big event I was working on Saturday, tested positive this morning. Lots of self care, vitamins, reiki and rest is on the radar. :heart: I hope you feel better too love!!

1 Like

Day 6 done! :white_check_mark: I just realized yesterday was a rest day! I was going to catch today on both days.
I’m quite proud of myself, I went finally for a run. Just 4K at a very moderate pace, but it’s a start! :grin:
@anon74766472, I hope you blah days are soon over!
@MandiH; ’rona is the new way of saying coronavirus? :thinking:

3 Likes

4k is great, great job-that’s awesome!

Yes, sorry, that’s a shorthand version of what Coronavirus called in this area. I lilely should have used the proper term. Somehow it sounds less intimidating using the shorthand version though now that I think about it lol.

1 Like

Day 7 done

3 Likes

Day 7 done! :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I gotcha! :grimacing: It was just that I’d never heard it like that before! I’m quite done with the entire corona shit… on the 20th we can take off masks in interiors! Can’t believe it! After 2 years! :tada: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Day 6 and 7 done. Some this quote from the stoics thread.

Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response.
Viktor Frankl

4 Likes

Day 7 and 8 done.

2 Likes

Day 8 done but I did day 8 exercise yesterday so did day 7 exercises today :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a lazy one for me. I’ll catch up tomorrow after work!

2 Likes

Day 9 done. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Day 9 done

2 Likes

Day 8 & 9 done! :white_check_mark:
I’ve changed the “up downs” for a regular plank, my shoulder doesn’t like those very much…

2 Likes

Still in bed and day 10 done. I like day 10.

1 Like