April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Day 22 done- broke the burpees into 3 sets- whew!

2 Likes

Not the awful b u r p e e word. :roll_eyes::scream:

2 Likes

I know, I know. That is why I will do it. Here I am stuck, no opportunity to change this.

I had a brief look online for an apartment and am glad there are far more apartments available than here and there are plenty of companies. I don’t want to go searching in private sector.

Day 22 done.

2 Likes

I started feeling a bit sh€& this afternoon at work (cough and feverish), so I cancelled the gym and certainly didn’t do burpees! Women’s hormonal roller coaster is also over… But as said yesterday, I’ll catch up!

2 Likes

I hope you feel better soon! :pray::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Day 23 done. Was looking around for may.

Do you have any suggestions?

2 Likes

Day 23 done- I’m thinking of doing a murph training calendar. My legging people release it so I don’t have a copy yet but I can post it when I see it. I’ve been saying I want to do it for like 3 years now.

2 Likes

Murphy training, you mean the WOD? :cold_sweat:

Day 22 + 23 done! When I got home it was quite chilly at home, after catching up on both days I’m not not cold anymore… :rofl:. The burpees did the rest!
@anon74766472, how about you being in charge for the May challenge? :grin: I’ve done the last 2 months in a row, now you’re the boss!

2 Likes

Ooooooohhhhhkay :crazy_face:

My problem is really to decide. I am indecisive. Always.

Or

Or

There are too many choices out there. Well, I am not a mom and it’s not January. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hmmmm…. If I’d have to choose one, I would probably go for the third one. @Runningfree Jen, what do you think?

1 Like

I do. The one that’s running and a bunch of pullups, push-ups and squats and then more running

2 Likes

I like the butt one. I could go for a bigger booty :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve done that one in Cross Fit! Obviously split up, and not the full length! Bad stuff! :sweat_smile::scream:

2 Likes

I’m fine with all of them! @anon74766472, you’re the boss! :sunglasses: You choose!

2 Likes

I think I’ll go for the Spartan one. Maybe there are other people to join. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Day 24 done.

2 Likes

Taking my rest day today and will do today tomorrow

2 Likes

Day 25 done.

2 Likes