August challenge 2023

So, we’ve come up with this for August. In September it’ll be Tabata.

The numbers behind the times are the Burpees to do :crazy_face: (or any modifications if you wish)
We’ll start low as usual.

There are rest days. And we’ll, one half of the challenge is only sitting around.

@Jesile @Runningfree @SinceIAwoke @Mischa84 and please add many more.

5 Likes

Burpees, one of my favourite exercise :unamused:

I’m in!

3 Likes

Ohhh, then: type death by Burpees here and you’ll find something :joy:

1 Like

Wow, this is some next level of craziness :sweat_smile:
After breakfast I will see how far I can go. If I won’t let you know in about 1h it means I’m dead (by burpees) :wink:

1 Like

I made it till round 8 and I stopped, I was out of breath. Cool workout to make once in a while.

1 Like

Awesome :sunglasses: yeah, once in a while it’s great.

@anon74766472 So it’s the wall sit for time and then burpees for fun? :crazy_face: Just 1 round right?

1 Like

I’d say yes one round. Well, to each their own but I know how it starts. And then how it goes down. :joy: I’ll do one round.

1 Like

ok :blush: I’m in
@Astro @Becsta Wanna join us?

3 Likes

We never continued the death by burpee challenge, and that was only once a week! @Mischa84 that one is much worse! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, nice to see you’re in! :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Because we combined it with the other challenging challenge. It was too much of a challenge :joy:

3 Likes

We kept that challenge going for a while though. I think we did it for like 2 months. I tell myself I want to do it randomly to see if I can do anymore than I use to but then I never do the workout :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, that might explain something! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’m going to have to go with some alternative. Burpees aren’t doable for me rn.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’d like to join the challenge. I used to workout all the time and this may help me with accountability.

3 Likes

Oh wow, i just remembered the Death by Burpee. I can’t remember how far i got, but i know it was way less than i thought it would be! I think i’m gonna try that again. And i think i will join the august challenge, might be time to rejoin.

3 Likes

Day 1 done :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Becsta is usually down for some burpees.

2 Likes

Day 1 done! I think this will get hard.

4 Likes