August challenge 2023

Day 4 and 5 done! :white_check_mark: I have included the exercises in my tabata with the boxing bag, that makes it easier for me! :call_me_hand:t2: Off to work now, I have a 12-hour shift ahead…

3 Likes

Dang!
giphy

3 Likes

Day 5 :white_check_mark: - Off to conquer a mountain :mount_fuji:

4 Likes

Day 6 done. Added some handstand on the wall for some balance.
I am glad I didn’t pick the wall sit challenge with 5 min at the end :joy:

4 Likes

Franzi thank you for a rest days :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Day 6 on day 7 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 4 done.

3 Likes

Day 6 done! :white_check_mark:
Edit: day 7 is a rest day, so I’m back on schedule!! :rofl::raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

5 and 6 done (7 rest).

I really don’t like making up the days I missed!

3 Likes

Day 8 done.

4 Likes

Day 8 done with some leg stuff. Suppose to be a long run today but my hips are not feeling good so working those instead of running.

She is judging hard :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Day 8 done :white_check_mark: I went for my 9K walk/ interval, and made a stop to do the challenge! Luckily nobody saw me doing burpees in the woods and sitting on imaginative chairs… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Day 8 done. I may have to stop with the burpees for a while. They wreck my feet. Turf toe is a nagging, stupid injury that I do not want to re-awaken. I may just be a wall sitter for a bit.

4 Likes

Day 9 done.

4 Likes

Taking a few days off but will hop back in when I can

4 Likes

Day 9 done! :white_check_mark: I took a small stop after 60 secs on the wall sit, and then finished the 90 secs. Don’t know how I’m gonna do 2:45 in a row! :sweat:

4 Likes

Skipped 9, 10 done. Going to skip tomorrow through Sunday. I have a half marathon on Saturday, so I will be resting befote and after. Hopefully see you Monday!

3 Likes

Skipping day 10! I’ll catch up tomorrow! Today I took a rest day from everything! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Day 10 and 11 done. Skipped yesterday here as well.

5 Likes

I stuck with day 7 (rest day) :sweat_smile:
I will try to catch up, I think I’m gonna start mixing burpees with easier burpees (without pushup), otherwise I will stuck with day 7 forever;)

4 Likes