August challenge 2023

17 done. Doing a long run this weekend so giving it a break for a couple days.

My last wall sit the atmospheric conditions were just perfect, my back kind of stuck to the wall! Made it quite easy. Cheating you say? Taking advantage of an opportunity I say! :laughing:

4 Likes

Day 18 done.

3 Likes

Day 16 :white_check_mark:

Shit just got serious :sweat_smile:
Today while sitting by the wall on invisible chair, after burpees, I was telling myself it’s my last day of this challenge. But now I’m not that sure anymore, will see tomorrow :wink:

4 Likes

Day 16 :white_check_mark: - just did the wall sit today. I got plenty of a workout this morning :joy:
I’m gonna sit tomorrow out since I’ll be hiking

3 Likes

Day 19 done. Burpees - sitting - handstand.

3 Likes

Again, too dead today from my hike.

3 Likes

Man, same. I’m just content that I got my run in this morning but now my legs are killing me. Mostly my calves. I plan to try to foam roll the muscles later and cover them in muscle rub

4 Likes

Day 20 done. And 21 is rest. My legs are a bit weak today.

2 Likes

So i’m just now seeing this 21 days in! Good job everyone!

1 Like

Day 21- Rest :joy::joy: I am really enjoying re-joining the challenge on rest days. However, my trainer had burpees in the workout this morning. 3 minutes of burpees actually- minute 1 was 15, minute 2 was 10 and minute 3 was 5 so yea, I did some burpees today :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Day 22 done. :sunflower:

And I did another 2min30 with my colleague in the office listening to Kelly Clarkson: Stronger :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

21 (:smile:) and 22 done. I’m kind of coming and going. Still fun!

1 Like

Did the sitting of day 23 in the office. For the rest I gues it won’t happen today. I need to get my stuff packed. Well, first get a car.

2 Likes

Day 23 :white_check_mark: - Again the trainer had a ton of burpees so I just added a wall sit at the end

2 Likes

23 done. Taking 24 off, I did a ten miler this morning and legs are a bit knicked up. And, as always, I don’t do burpees.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice!! I got a long run tomorrow (I’ll match your 10 :joy:) so I’ll be taking that off.
Plan to do my wall sit today on my work break in a bit

2 Likes

Awesome, have fun! I had most of mine done before the sun came up, it was super humid but not overly warm yet. It felt great!

1 Like

Day 24 :white_check_mark: - minus the burpees.
@Gorden Yea I’ll be heading out around 530. I like the sunrise. It’s been in the high 60 and low 70s in the morning so I think it will be good weather wise

2 Likes

I am a bit late. Traveling yesterday and today. Yesterday I took the advantage to go hiking in the Alps. Post something later. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Day 26 done. Maybe I’ll catch up later.

1 Like