AUGUST FITNESS CHALLENGE - Everyone Welcome!

Had to skip on the challenge today. Got in my longest post op bike ride so far and my legs are dead! I can’t believe how quickly my strength has disappeared in the past two months.

5 Likes

Day one down!
Didn’t have the app but downloaded already and will have ready for tomorrow

5 Likes

I am sure it’ll come back quickly. Your body remembers.

2 Likes

Didn’t manage day 2 today but I’ll catch up tomoz. Too fatigued from a sleepless night with a sick Mr 4. Have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Done before my run. Decent little warmup

6 Likes

Done after workout.

7 Likes

Done :white_check_mark: day 2

5 Likes

Day 2 done! :white_check_mark: Tomorrow 20 secs burpees, that shall be fun… 🥹 :joy:

4 Likes

You did this at 4:35 am? 😵‍💫

3 Likes

Yes ma’am. Then went for my run. Gotta be back to the house by 5:30 to get ready for work

2 Likes

Not bad… I wish I had your discipline! :call_me_hand:t2::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a class at my gym at 5:15am that i been trying to get to and I just can’t get myself up. I did get up 10min earlier today :rofl:.

Little by little But working on it.

Have you always been a morning person or did it take you some time to get there?

3 Likes

When I was younger I worked in fast food so I was up at all hours and sleeping all day. Ever since I’ve been in Pharmacy the hours are set so it’s a lot easier, schedule wise. A few years ago I was getting up at 5 pretty routinely and if I slept in it was only till 7. I moved it by 15 mins until I got till 4am and then I moved it by 5 mins to get me to 3:45am. Sometimes I wake before my alarm even goes off. This morning I got up at 3:20 lol

6 Likes

Woohoo here’s me at the gym for first workout in months participating in challenge! Had off day yesterday so did yesterday’s and today’s exercises just now. Feels fantastic! I can do this! Thank you all sooo much for the inspiration

11 Likes

Hey Kat! Glad that you’re back!

1 Like

Amazing…
I am going to try your trick!!!

2 Likes

Day 2 catchup done

20 minute run followed by Day 3

I found Day 3 super tough, actually prefer the burpee challenge to today’s combo :sweat_smile: keen to hear how @Astro describes it :laughing:
Grateful that my little cheer squad was home to push me on :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Sigh. Didn’t quite make my goal. Went out to do my night walk and it started lightening. I figured dead wasn’t very healthy so came back home :joy:

5 Likes

Ten characters :scream:

1 Like

Day 3 :ballot_box_with_check: Those burpees were hard after the arm heavy virtual I did. Just call me t-Rex lol

5 Likes