AUGUST FITNESS CHALLENGE - Everyone Welcome!

Okay, okay. I’ll do it now. :unamused:

1 Like

Day 3 done. Thank you @Astro Colin. I’d have skipped it it coming from intense pranayama followed by sweet savasana :innocent:

I have an indirect proportional relationship with burpees I have to admit. The more I do the less I like them.

4 Likes

Day 3 done! :white_check_mark: :ballot_box_with_check:
Those burpees… :sweat_smile: but I actually hate mountain climbers more!! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Yeah, mountain climbers are bad. There is no rest at all only rocking increasing pain :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Day 3 done! WOOOOOOOO!

5 Likes

Though I must say, I’m enjoying this challenge! :blush: Tomorrow rest day! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Made goal. I insisted since I was short yesterday. Because my workout is less than yours I will not be participating in rest days. :blush:

6 Likes

Well jumping jacks have been a no go with my knee. Bouncing around is no bueno! Subbed for little rapid box step ups. Squats I did box squats because I’m not supposed to do deep squats yet.

Yesterday’s I at least had the energy to add it to my normal strength training. Not today. Dead today. Subbed out the burpees for the planks I missed on day 1. Finished this, threw in a quick 2 mile bike, and took a nap.

Editing to add I biked in my Birkenstocks because I was too tired to lace up my trainers :joy:

6 Likes

I am definitely in.

6 Likes

Rest day done. Needed it. Too hot today and barely slept.

3 Likes

No rest for me today. Got caught up on the strength training I skipped out on yesterday. More planks, core, and shoulder work.

4 Likes

At gym. Rest day but I wanted to keep momentum going. So for first time in years I hit the weight room for a bit of leg work.

6 Likes

Day 3 done :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Missed the first day but done with 2, 3, and 4. I’m not doing 8 rounds - just as many as I think of throughout the day since it’s all bonus working out!

7 Likes

Day 5 done after workout. :hot_face: Followed by burpees’ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face:

5 Likes

Just curious about next days:

Stick ups

Star jumps

4 Likes

Day 5 done! :white_check_mark::ballot_box_with_check: To be honest; I did regular squats instead of jump squats. Still had enough cardio for me!

4 Likes

Thx for sharing the stick ups. I had never heard of them! Star jumps yes…

3 Likes

Oh yeah, done Day 5, and 5 days in a row at the gym… God of my understanding help me keep it up!

6 Likes

Way to go Kat!!! Loving your gym selfies. Thanks for the share.

3 Likes