AUGUST FITNESS CHALLENGE - Everyone Welcome!

I literally only did it cause y’all did lol After round 4 my squats became no jumping but I worked on depth.

5 Likes

I am a little confused about the number of rounds for each day I have only been doing it once each exercise lol

Hi Kat, the goal is 8 rounds of all 3 exercises. But you can set your own goal (higher or lower!) you’re the boss of your workout! :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Jesile OMG thank you I just read the instructions in the first post lol. Pissing myself laughing at myself was thinking this challenge wasn’t too bad ha ha!!! Hmm I may start doing it 3 times tomorrow instead of just once lol.

Did I mention I really need to find my sports bra?

3 Likes

:rofl: I didn’t read them well in the first place neither. Try using the Smartwod app, it makes it’s easier to track your rounds, you just follow the beeps (Tabata option)
Yep…. A sports bra makes things a bit more comfortable! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Made goal. Gonna lay down now lol

4 Likes

Where are you @Becsta . Are you already moving? I have my move in 4 weeks :zipper_mouth_face::scream:

1 Like

Ohhh! I want in. Starting a week late but I definitely wanna do this.

5 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2: It’s never too late!

1 Like

Day 6 done! :ballot_box_with_check: :white_check_mark: Today I’m switching routines! Today I’m working a late shift, so I did the challenge in the morning before work. Im definitely an afternoon person, I thought this was baaaad! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Day 6 done.
Hard after yesterday’s workout. I do it bare footed and can feel all my foot muscles and calf’s :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Hiiiii! I’m moving on the 18th but will slowly start moving things into our new place next week.
I’ve been out of action these past few days but will be back tomorrow (my monday) to join back in with this challenge. It’s been super hectic here and I’m still quite run down from being sick last week, I get tired super fast and just feel not 100% yet.
You guys are all doing awesome :star2::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Day 6 and 7 :ballot_box_with_check: Since I also did the burpee challenge this morning I opted to switch those for curls

4 Likes

You’re on fire, Jen! :fire::rofl: I might skip today. Just finished my weekly cleaning, and in an hour a friend is coming over to my place. First visit at my place from a friend in months (I’m working on my social anxiety… :roll_eyes:). We’ll be going to the pool and dinner at a restaurant tonight. Long story short; I’ll be catching up tomorrow!

5 Likes

Day 8.

4 km run and caught up on day 5, 6, 7 by mixing the missed days into 1 workout

Will do today’s workout tomorrow, on my rest day - feels good to be moving my body again :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Kat here behind a couple days, I did go to the gym after work today but I forgot since Covid they’ve been closed on Sundays and I chose not to drive across the city to the other Y. So back at it tomorrow but just wanted to say well done to you all!

5 Likes

Skipping the past few days I’m going to try to jump back in tomorrow when my off week starts. Have been exhausted/stressed and it’s kicked up some vertigo. Trying to let myself rest.

5 Likes

Day 7 caught up from yesterday and day 8 done. Mostly I feel it on the jumping jacks, the lateral impact on my foot muscles. I am amazed how well I do jumping squats. I used to dread everything jumping, impulsive as long and slow is mine. I enjoyed it. I’ll see for tomorrow morning how my feet took it.

5 Likes

Vertigo really sucks… get well soon!

Day 7&8 done! :ballot_box_with_check: :white_check_mark:
Since they were very similar, I focused on lower body in the first set of 8 rounds (lunges, squats, rope skipping) and upper body / core in the second bit (planks, push-ups and biceps, triceps with a rubber band)

4 Likes