AUGUST FITNESS CHALLENGE - Everyone Welcome!

modern-family-rock

2 Likes

I don’t know about today. Just finished my kettlebell session and lay down. My foot is better today. I might catch up tomorrow.

4 Likes

Day 12- taking a rest day. My bum knee is giving me some pains so I’m gonna give it a small rest to get it’s shit together lol

4 Likes

Day 12 done! :white_check_mark: I didn’t do the burpee challenge, I’ll leave that for tomorrow. I left work late, it’s 9:00 pm already, and I’m getting up at 5:00 am for work! Burpees are for mañana! :blush:

4 Likes

Small rest is turning into a until Monday rest :expressionless::triumph::frowning: Having a swelling episode in my lower body (knee,feet,ankles)

2 Likes

Oh! Not again… get well soon! I just to got home from work, we have 38C here today (100 degrees Fahrenheit) and I don’t think I’ll be doing burpees! :sweat_smile::hot_face:

2 Likes

In Summer I always have more frequent episodes. I’m averaging 1 a month right now. During colder months normally it’s closer to every other month. I’m skipping this past Friday burpees but I’ll do it next week. 100!! We finally have a break in the heat. Currently 86 with only a high of 94 today

2 Likes

Only 94, lol! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol! The first year we were here one week it was 104 then 106 and THEN 108. I was like oh hell no I want to move back :joy::joy:

1 Like

The weather is crazy, I’m used to the heat, but we’ve had an average of 35C Celsius (95 Fahrenheit) in the last 6 weeks, it’s starting to get on my nerves!!

1 Like

I might catch up tomorrow. Came back from cycling and had a real hypo and not feeling like waiting to get my sugar into range. Last hot day here. Yippee!

3 Likes

37C again… :hot_face::tired_face: But I want to catch up later on despite the heat. Going to the pool now!! First things first! :rofl:

3 Likes

Day 13 done! :white_check_mark: :ballot_box_with_check: Day 14 Rest day!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Day 13 done pre-workout.

3 Likes

Day 15 done pre-workout still. Not sure about the workout now :hot_face:

I’ll catch up the missing day tomorrow I hope.

3 Likes

Day 15 done! :ballot_box_with_check: :white_check_mark:
I’m not gonna become a fan of “push up position”. Time goes slower in that position, I’m sure! Also the knee to elbow plank… :hot_face:
Anyway, I did it! Before that I went for a 4K walk, with 35C that was more than enough!

3 Likes

We have rain!

4 Likes

I took out the star jumps cause I tweaked my calf this morning on my run and I only did 5 rounds but I have returned to this challenge lol
Ps- I was confused about the push-up hold. Do we hold at the top, at the bottom, in the middle? I started at the bottom but then made them into the slowest push-up ever. So I just held in each position for a few seconds.

3 Likes

I guess they expect you to hold at the bottom, but the last rounds I did regular push-ups, otherwise it would have been too much for me! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking of her too this morning. She must be stressed with moving… @Becsta, hope you’re ok!

2 Likes