August wall sit challenge! Who’s in?!

Sounds good

1 Like

Bumping this up to get us ready for Aug 1

:muscle:

2 Likes

I was gonna yesterday but then wondered if it was too early. I’m ready, my quads maybe not :joy:

3 Likes

Aw heck yeah I’m in!

We did wall sits pretty regularly at my old gym before the pandemic. Didn’t realize how badly worn out my shoes were getting at one point and was putting off getting a new pair until one day doing wall sits….my feet were sliding on the turf and when I went to readjust my toe popped through my shoe.

3 Likes

I will join this. Ready for tomorrow :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

I’m in! The destruction will be good for me :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Lol- “distraction”- auto correct :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Am I correct when I see this starting out and in seconds… takes till day 10 to get up to a minute? I’ve been sick for a year and been on the couch and in bed. Just had cervical spine surgery, but if this starts out in seconds. I’m in, I need it really bad! I think this might help me all the way around w/ depression and all be a good start.

2 Likes

Hahaha I think the first one was on point.
:laughing:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this…
wall-sit-challenge

8 Likes

Thanks a lot. :grimacing: Still getting over the planks. :grimacing:
You’re nice guy. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Lol like you don’t have a pass cause of surgery. Of course I can plank now that that one is over :joy: excited to start this one!

2 Likes

I’ll do one on the plane tomorrow :rofl:

3 Likes

Day 1 :heavy_check_mark: I might feel where the difference to the planking time at day 30 comes from. Nooooo good.

1 Like

Day 1 :heavy_check_mark: I set the timer for 10 minutes by accident :woman_facepalming:t2: Apparently I can make it to 30 seconds before thinking this is a long 10 seconds :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Haha same !

1 Like

Day 1 :white_check_mark: done.

1 Like

No f** way 10 min. :speak_no_evil::scream: Well, maybe the @Dazercat-way :joy:

2 Likes

Darn the hardest part for me is going to be finding a wall thats empty :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes