Baby birdies thread ❤ And the cockatoo crew ❤

this thread made my die

1 Like

What do you mean lol?

1 Like

wrong spelling lol, i meant day :rofl: :rofl:. i need some sleep lol

2 Likes

Lol I thought you meant die as in die laughing :joy: but day is good ! :joy: glad you like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pray::tada:

1 Like

no like, love. Baby is an adorable grumpy birdie lol

1 Like

c7897825949828414ec1d9b3944ac6650032af5959b2560136fde86eba6e3013.0

1 Like

OK so you know how our phones hear us and the algorithms send us promos relating to whats transmitted etc, be it google, YouTube, insta etc… I just checked my email and the first email was from the iconic, an online clothing store… It was titled , “peek a boo, baby”… :joy: like come on lol :joy:

6 Likes

I made baby a Birdie charcuterie board :joy: a selection of watermelon, wholemeal seeded bread bits, dry noodle bits… If I were a bird id be pretty happy with this spread :joy:

8 Likes

I wonder if Baby goes back to the nest and brags to it’s siblings about all this great interaction and food it gets. :joy:

3 Likes

You know what lol I actually seriously thought of that loll!!! Like does its siblings wonder where has it gone all day on its little vanishing acts and why is it so happy all the time now :joy: I definetly think there is some brother sister rivalry going on :joy: I think its mum isnt too fussed, one less baby to beak feed ! :joy: ive literally thought of all the scenarios lol. I should write them down, they would make a great kids book :joy:

5 Likes

You should definitely turn this into a book and add the family at the nest wondering where baby goes. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The adventures of baby and April :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

4 Likes

Perfect! I love it!

2 Likes

but wait - are you gonna add that baby and his fam find out that he’s gone viral on TS? baby’s gone from any-baby-bird to TS stardom!

@apes2020, I am so glad you and baby have bonded. it’s so heartwarming. :orange_heart:

And omg it’s way past my bedtime but i needed the daily baby report! :joy:

2 Likes

I think my apartment may be haunted. Baby got seriously spooked at something it seen. The look of concern on its face was intense. There was no noise, no TV, nothing had moved etc. It could see something and it flew to the window and stared back with the most concerned look as if to say where did it go mum, what is that mum, I’m spooked mum :joy: paranormal activity- baby and April edition :joy:… Stay tuned folks :joy: il see by dawn when baby returns, if its OK in here and not spooked… Tune in for tomorrows episode of adventures of baby and April :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

We arrived late this morning just after 7am… Baby was reluctant to come in. It only Stayed on the window will and was hypo manic this morning pecking at all the wood and my blinds string. It is still spooked about something in here it seen yesterday. I’m convinced its spirits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it had its first smell of coffee this morning, maybe thats why it was so manic :joy: it didn’t come inside and flew back down to frolick with its family Instead. It doesn’t fly far, its just outside my window all day, so its kinda like you know how as kids in the 80s we all played outside in the streets till it got dark then our mums would scream out at us to come inside for dinner lol? Its like that, I can see baby all day just outside playing all day :joy:

16 Likes

You need to do a sage cleansing and get rid of those spirits. I want Baby to come back. lol

2 Likes

Thats a good idea :thinking: a neighbour passed away last week so that’s a good idea the sage… I just had a nap from 8.30am till midday. So random I fell asleep. But as soon as I opened my blind and to window , baby immediately flew right in. It was waiting for me :heart_eyes: it only stayed 5 mins, it got spooked again. I have no doubt it will be back today, I will have the “ghosts and goblins” hiding in the closet and under the bed talk :joy: bit of reasurrance for it :joy:

6 Likes

I bet that spirit is the neighbor and they’re jealous of your relationship with Baby. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

OK were back its 1.30pm. Chopped up some fresh sour dough for baby and just going to put the camera down today so it can get comfortable again :heart:

10 Likes