Back again, gotta be done

If you find yourself needing some help, take a look around at all the resources here. Here’s some to get you started:

1 Like

Don’t really have a good answer for that other than in going to make it work this time

4 days… tick tock

To be honest, today could have easily gone the other way… my 3 year old daughter started throwing up every 20 minutes at midnight, none of us got any sleep, 5am at the hospital for IVs etc, she is fine thank god just a bug, but it’s left me physically and mentally exhausted, would have been so easy to have a drink you know, just to get me through the evening, kept telling myself it’s not going to help, it can’t do any good for you or her, what good would it do? Got through it, was tempted though

11 Likes

Well done being accountable here. And good for you for staying sober for yourself and your family. Glad your daughter is feeling better. I relapsed after 5 years and am on day 15 today. The first 10 days were rough but now I’m seeing and feeling some clarity. I’m reminded of why I do this sober thing to begin with. Wishing you the same.

7 Likes

A bit late, but 5 days

5 Likes

Way to go 5 days and amazing will power the other day when you decided it was no good for you or your daughter for you to have a drink. I hope she is doing better.

1 Like

Thank you, she is

2 Likes

6 days, 1 week tomorrow…

4 Likes

Right here with ya Bob. It’s been 5 long years and every birthday or holiday I say it’s my last just to get in my feelings and drink. I’m so tired and just want to end my drinking career once n for all.

2 Likes

Exactly not staying on that road!! Time to make new paths!!

And… that’s a week, tomorrow another day

9 Likes

I am in it with you. One week today as well! You can do this!

3 Likes

I’m at 11 days and this will be my second weekend too! I really want to make it through this weekend.

5 Likes

You can do it, it’s not the weekend, it’s just one more day today of saying not today, and then the next one.

That and have some things planned to keep yourself busy, any outstanding projects at home, or one to start?

1 Like

I’ve just done my second weekend and found I needed to keep busy and plan a few things to keep my mind and body active. You can do this! Day 18 today for me

2 Likes

Thanks! There is definitely plenty for me do to keep busy.

2 Likes

8 days and counting

4 Likes

8 days for me too. Still going strong

4 Likes

And that’s 9

4 Likes

Double digits, 10 days

7 Likes