Back again, gotta be done

Probably just an alcohol thing, but curious if anyone else has this, when you’re having cravings if you eat it helps a lot? Does with me anyways

3 Likes

When I used to get cravings. I’d run down the H.A.L.T. list and one of these was always the cause.
Hungry
Angry
Lonely
Tired

6 Likes

Congrats to you guys for reaching double digits!!! Hope you guys are feeling good.

ODAAT they add up smoothly :wink:

1 Like

Gotta remember that

1 Like

Feel free to join in on here for accountability, if you want to

Thanks!! Attended a function last night and it went OK. Didn’t drink, although some of the drinks were sponsored. Did feel left out though. My friend does not quite understand where I am at and I am getting tired of defending myself. Maybe the end of the road for our relationship… we’ll see. Anyway, day 11 and still going strong.

3 Likes

Well done sticking to it last night, yeah think some of my friendships may not survive this… But as for defending yourself, its easy to say but you really don’t need to, I’m not having a drink, I’m not asking you, I’m telling you

5 Likes

Thanks mate! Blessings

11 days, still here

5 Likes

@bobnonotreally is right. You don’t need to defend your decision. You are not in the wrong for wanting to change something unhealthy for yourself. The majority of society can’t understand this but here we do. Stick to your willpower.

Still you both are still here sharing with us.

1 Like

Well today was a challenge, a great day, got a job offer I’ve really been crossing my fingers for so that’s great news, but you all know how I would have normally celebrated that (of course if I hadn’t got it then I would have wanted something to take the edge of so any excuse…).

Still here, 12 days and counting

7 Likes

Well done Bob! Nice one. Really chuffed for you. Positive things happen after making good decisions. Also checking in … day 12.

4 Likes

13 days, two weeks tomorrow

4 Likes

Check…13 days

3 Likes

Of course you can

3 Likes

Welcome!!!

2 Likes

Two weeks, still here

6 Likes

9 Likes

15 days still going

10 Likes

Good job man. Back on day 3. Beginning is definitely the roughest part.

2 Likes