Beginning the journey back

Beginning again today. I had did well for a long time and stumbled. So I am new to this forum if any one has tips on maneuvering my way around here please let me know.

10 Likes

Hi Joyce welcome,

I will share a few threads I found very intresting here. The thread I used the most myself was the daily check in thread.

Feel free to join! It’s a very active thread and I used it a lot to vent and keep myself accountable. For sobriaty we need connection. You can find that here ore in AA ore another recovery group. I found it here :people_hugging:
Another good read is:What's YOUR plan? and if you are looking for books ore podcasts ore maybe online meetings? Here you find them all:Resources for our recovery And there are plenty of threads just for fun to check out as well. Use the search bar above to find what you like :+1:

Again: welcome, if you have any questions just ask. There is always someone awake up here to answer them :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hey Joyce,

I hope you are doing somewhat okay. The first few days have a daunting quality to them imo. :slight_smile:

I’m relatively new here so all I can tell you now is that you won’t be judged. Which is a very positive ghing. Everyone here is welcoming and the rest can be picked together after a while.

Stay safe^^

5 Likes

Welcome :raising_hand_woman:

It’s nice to have you join us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome! I am glad you found us. My top tip is to really commit to being here, read as much as you can. It has helped me so much.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! Support from meetings and TS have been vital in my recovery. You are not alone​:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Maybe try ameeting might help ,helped me stay sober wish you well

1 Like