Best part of being Dad

Lol poor air quality never stopped anyone before! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: glad you and the family had a good time!

We have a good time anywhere we go.

What was it like going from two kids to 3? The first step into being outnumbered… lol

Wouldn’t know. We went from 1 to 3. Outnumbered in the blink of an eye.

1 Like

For me the best part of being a dad is having my three lads growing up in men and having their own family’s grandkids are great you get to do it all over again.

1 Like

Your kiddos have such unique personalities! I love when you post about them.

1 Like

They are definitely unique! Cant use the same methods with them. Elliott is very sensitive and will break down in tears, while Collin is defiant and will stew over things and plot revenge. Truman is a mix of both. Bennett gets angry and sad at the same time. And Jack? Well, Jack is just happy to be here.

I am a professional thrifter- awesome score!! I have 3 boys and it can be insane trying to keep them all well dressed and with toys they think are new haha. The other day I found a Kona Shred 2.0 at Value Village for $12.99- probably my find of the year!!

2 Likes

What a sweetheart. I just want to give him a squish!! My youngest is also named Jack- such an awesome classic name :heart:

1 Like

We sure do love our Jack! Also, awesome find! Rachel is the mastermind behind the deals in our family. She gets a rush planning and finding the best deal. If something is a good price, she buys it and waits to see if it drops more. We frequently return things to stores that we decided were not the best deal.

I have 3 girls

1 Like

I have 3 girls and a boy. It’s a handful.

3 Likes

Remember that one time that my kids broke 2 TVs in the same week? Well, we replaced one of them, which also got broken. We just haven’t replaced it, because what’s the freaking point? Just watch our shows on the 2/3 of the TV that still work.

Anyway, small victory today. My wife randomly entered into a drawing at a local grocery store, and won a TV! The universe is cheering for us today.

10 Likes

My little guy just turned 1 last month and is finally starting to walk it’s so cool… :smiley:

7 Likes

13 month old myself. Not walking by himself yet! He could but doesnt quite have the confidence. Love the cookie monster costume! That was my 1st pick till we found the "wittle werewolf " one

5 Likes

Ya my little guy is not walking fully but everyday is getting better I’m glad I’m sober to enjoy these moments

I agree with you! Being able to remember it, waking up to play with him without a headache or throwing up… Need I go on? One of the best things I ever did was get sober to see all this with clear eyes

1 Like

Makes bein a dad all worth it

11 Likes

Enclose that thing in a cage, like they used to do in prisons and rowdy bars.

1 Like

I’m going to have to!