Best part of being Dad

Sitting in daddy’s chair

2 Likes

Had a rough day 12 hours at work. Came home to find out my son is finally walking!! Completely flipped my day around and I’m glad I was sober for it!

7 Likes

That’s always the best! I love when they start being able to do things on their own and they’re so proud of themselves. They just bathe in your adulation.

2 Likes

Snacking apple size! What great memories for your kiddos :apple:

1 Like

That’s one of the benefits of living where we do. The fruit is abundant and cheap here!

1 Like

I love the picture of the baby I in the car seat(Jack?)

1 Like

That’s my boy! Jack Welles.

We went out for dinner yesterday and got him the hot dog. The owner came by and said for him good luck?!? Ya, we didn’t see it was a 1/2 pounder!

4 Likes

Yep this is so awsome my little guy is getting around pretty good now too… all in about 2 weeks :grinning::grin:

Dang! That’s a legit dog! Back in my undergrad, there was a restaurant that did gourmet dogs. It was awesome.

Respect that beard!

Bet he plays Santa a lot

1 Like

He does! I may be able to scrounge up a picture of it somewhere…

1 Like

What exactly are we looking at? lol

Our first trip as a family to the pumpkin farm. Tried like heck to get a photo of him by the height of the pumpkins but he saw the scooby doo and star wars pumpkin display and wanted it( figures dressed up but use pumpkins as the head)

4 Likes

1 Like

The inside of a vent! Hahaha!

@Philrr415 nice family photos! We love pumpkin patches, so fun!

A good laugh? Haha, that’s funny af.

1 Like

I have a feeling this thread is going to come in handy for me

3 Likes

:wink::wink::wink: 10-4 good buddy. Was listening to Ace of Base this morning and totally though of you.

2 Likes

Eventually lol

3 Likes