Best part of being Dad

^ my first sober wedding/birthday in I dont know how long.

A sick 14 month old and his pup

7 Likes

Cutest kiddos ever!!! (And mine of course)

2 Likes

We’re not competing here guys!

cough mine are cough

1 Like

Any reason this was moved to the lounge? A lot of users don’t have access to it anymore.

Because I didn’t care to have everyone viewing it anymore. I really only posted for my friends on here, and the vast majority of them are in the lounge.

Is there an issue?

3 Likes

Big reason I don’t post pictures of my kids on here either, but this is a good alternative I think

Why bro, you looking for an issue :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll fight you, but I’m worried you’re bringing a gun and I only have knives

1 Like

I also have anger issues and a street side to me lol.

1 Like

I dont have a street side of me. I’ll defer to you.

1 Like

The only thing you need to know is that being homeless sucks

2 Likes

I’ll skip that part. I’d rather not have to learn the hard way.

2 Likes

You need to put that wisdom in the main forum

1 Like

I’ll keep this wisdom here in the Lounge, I think. I’ll share other wisdom out in the open forum.

It is sad to see elderly homeless. I seen a woman in her 80s or 90s in a wheelchair with a sign said god bless please help… I sat there at the light looking at her trying to wonder how she got there. I couldnt figure it out. I was sad and wanted to help so bad as the light changed. I atleast had a car to sleep in when on the run i had to go homeless for a short bit. but its sad and a hard life🙁

3 Likes

There’s no issue, just some of the users who were active here lost access to it and were wondering why. I totally get why you’d want it in the lounge though.

3 Likes

Hey all. I’m feeling a bit more secure in how the forum has been running lately. I’ve decided to “unarchive/de-lounge” my Dad thread. As Rafiki would say, “It is time!”

Anyway, I just returned from a long business trip to Texas, got stranded in a snow storm in Seattle with cancelled flights and struggling to find a way home. It was miserable, and all I could think of was how I wanted to be in my own home with Rachel and my boys.

Family is so important. Without love, what are we?

3 Likes

Thanks for reopening this! This was one of my favorites out there! Hope you aren’t tire of the snow! Lol

4 Likes

Lol! Yeah, you’re so late, you might want to get a pregnancy test.

Haha loved the pictures of your kid passed out! I think we’re over 2 feet so far this year. Just got 5 inches. Another 2-4 maybe more by morning.

1 Like