Bible verses for Motivation and Knowledge

You have my attention…

All I know is that I’m freaking starving now and I’ve been in bed for 2 hours already…is it too late for frozen pizza??

Never too late for pizza. Back in 2007 when I was in college, we used to have parties in our apartment where tons of people would come and watch The Office, eat pizza and drink Sobe’s until late at night (BYU-Idaho, Mormon school. No alcohol. As dry as a desert there.) Still fun times.

Are you Mormon? I think Mormon people are rediculously interesting.

That’s an awesome area…I have several friends who live in Utah! I’m actually contemplating several late night meal choices at the moment…

Lazy people who are very pregnant are not getting out of bed unless it is to puke or pee. You gotta keep drinks and pistachios by your bed for these moments. How have you not learned these life skills yet?

Haha! Yeah, I am. We have been described as a peculiar people. Feels free to ask questions anytime.

@Bill_Phillips my wife went to BYU Provo in Utah. I went to BYU-Idaho up in Rexburg. There’s also another BYU in Hawaii.

I made a cheese plate with capers and olives :laughing:

How far along are you? My wife is 29 weeks with our 5th boy (mormon family :smile:).

I had a friend who went to Utah valley university in Orem. I know the state and you peculiarities pretty well…lol :laughing:

Lol! I’ve had several friends go to UVU. Good school as well!

I know. I asked you about your sober baby a few days ago but it must have gotten lost in the mix. 37 weeks.

Olives. Mmmmm. I want olives.

Almost there! How many do you have? Are you so stoked?

Was it on the cuteness thread? I never got a notification.

It is my 3rd. I am excited. I wish the circumstances were different but it is what it is.

I started my college career at the University of Wyoming. We were rivals back then. I think we tore down the goalpost when we beat you in 2003 or 2004. You guys normally stomped us so it was a big deal.

I must have missed the question with all the additional content! Sorry! We are less excited about this one. I feel guilty about that, but I’m still excited. My wife and I make pretty good looking kids, so how bad could this one be?

Haha! I’m totally fine with that. Don’t even follow sports.

A line up of towheads. :grin:

The next will probably be the same!

So, your circumstances with your pregnancy aren’t ideal? I guess I missed the thread where you went through it.