Bible verses for Motivation and Knowledge

You Lord give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you

Isaiah 26:3

3 Likes

I give you peace, the kind of peace only I can give. It isnā€™t like the peace this world can give. So donā€™t be worried or afraid.
John 14

3 Likes

In everything, we have won more than a victory because of Christ who loves us.
Romans 8

2 Likes

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8

But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.
Micah 7:7

2 Likes

This scripture literally saved my life.

1 Like

Nice! Romans or Mathew? Or both?!

Actually Matthew 6:25 +.

Oddly, ā€œFear notā€ is used 365 times in the Bible.

1 Like

God is working in you to make you willing and able to obey him.
Philippians 2

1 Like

The Lord Most High is your fortress.
Run to him for safety, and no terrible disasters will strike you or your home.
Psalm 91

2 Likes

ā€œDonā€™t be afraid; just believe."
Mark 5:36

4 Likes

Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
Psalm 86:11

2 Likes

We have everything we need to live a life that pleases God. It was all given to us by Godā€™s own power, when we learned he had invited us to share in his wonderful goodness.
God made great and marvelous promises, so his nature would become part of us. Then we could escape our evil desires and the corrupt influences of this world.
2 Peter 1

1 Like

Not a verse but I recently heard someone compare following God to following the North Starā€¦ how it guides us. I found that thought gave me some peace.

3 Likes

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
1 Peter 5:8

I always picture my enemy, the devil, being my addiction.

4 Likes

The light keeps shining in the dark, and darkness has never put it out.
John 1

2 Likes

How long, Lord, must I call for help, but you do not listen?
Or cry out to you, ā€œViolence!ā€ but you do not save? Why do you make me look at injustice?
Why do you tolerate wrongdoing?
Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and conflict abounds.
Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted.
Habakkuk 1:2-4

1 Like

How great are your works, O Lord!
Your thoughts are very deep!
The stupid man cannot know;
the fool cannot understand this:
that though the wicked sprout like grass
and all evildoers flourish,
they are doomed to destruction forever;
but you, O Lord, are on high forever.
Psalm 92:6-8

1 Like

Your eyes are too pure to look on evil; you cannot tolerate wrongdoing. Why then do you tolerate the treacherous? Why are you silent while the wicked swallow up those more righteous than themselves?
Habakkuk 1:13

1 Like

My friends, you were chosen to be free. So donā€™t use your freedom as an excuse to do anything you want.
Galatians 5

4 Likes

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Ephesians 4:29

4 Likes