Bible verses for Motivation and Knowledge

The pain is real. I hope to never have to go through the dating phase again. I did well at it in my 20’s. But, i imagine it’s a different game in your 30’s.

You rang me?

1 Like

I can’t even get far enough to ask. I usually make some stupid joke and walk away defeated

1 Like

Like a first date couples massage, or being invited to a D&D campaign, or swimming with the sharks. See? I’m full of great date ideas!

1 Like

Furry convention!

2 Likes

Hahaha! Recently heard a story of a lady who bought a ticket for her and her dog to go to FurryCon. As soon as she arrived she realized she wasn’t in the right place. People asked a lot about why she was there and after some time she was invited to be a speaker about the charity that her dog represents because it’s a service dog for her, being a Veteran. She raised $10,000 from the Furries at the convention for her Charity!

2 Likes

No one ever said they were bad people. From what I’ve heard they have been great guests at the furrycon in Pittsburgh

2 Likes

I don’t know any Furries. Unless they’re closet Furries. I’m sure they’re great people. There are weirder things people could be into. I honestly don’t judge.

1 Like

Your new mod ladies and gents lol

3 Likes

Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind” (Genesis 9:6)

There you go

1 Like

I’m about to get closer to God by eating some strawberry fluffernutter

Not sure what that is, but it sounds good. If I were single and a lady asked me to dinner and I was in to her, heck yes. I’m all for free meals with good food.

1 Like

3 Likes

So, it’s just strawberry flavored marshmallow fluff. So versatile, put it on everything. Yeah, maybe not a first date, or second, or third…

1 Like

Well, I’m pretty sure this conversation has been motivational for @ProfessorOak to get his groove on. Just follow all the advice we just gave you!

1 Like

Never too late for pizza. Back in 2007 when I was in college, we used to have parties in our apartment where tons of people would come and watch The Office, eat pizza and drink Sobe’s until late at night (BYU-Idaho, Mormon school. No alcohol. As dry as a desert there.) Still fun times.

Haha! Yeah, I am. We have been described as a peculiar people. Feels free to ask questions anytime.

@Bill_Phillips my wife went to BYU Provo in Utah. I went to BYU-Idaho up in Rexburg. There’s also another BYU in Hawaii.

How far along are you? My wife is 29 weeks with our 5th boy (mormon family :smile:).

Lol! I’ve had several friends go to UVU. Good school as well!

1 Like

Almost there! How many do you have? Are you so stoked?

Was it on the cuteness thread? I never got a notification.