Bible verses for Motivation and Knowledge

I’d still go back. Maybe she’s too shy to call. If she isn’t interested, maybe then she’ll tell you the next time you come around. And if she turns you down, then you can find a new sub shop.

So I’m usually pretty well spoken and witty, but as soon as I’m around a girl I’m interested in I turn into an idiot. I have no idea why… If there’s a girl that I’m just friends with I have no problem talking to her, but if I develop feelings for her or I find out she likes me then I instantly turned stupid. I know there’s 0 advice in there, but maybe it will help you feel better.

Also, I’m 32 years old… WTF

Like Will Smith from Hitch. I read you loud and clear.

Dude I need me some Hitch…

As a female who is single, I appreciate being asked out for things other than eating. Just a thought, boys.

The pain is real. I hope to never have to go through the dating phase again. I did well at it in my 20’s. But, i imagine it’s a different game in your 30’s.

You rang me?

Some of us are food freaks. Or like this girl, she works around food. My most dreaded thing when I like someone is that they are going to have to hear me place an order for food before I can get to know them. I am really easygoing about so much. Food just isnt one of the things. It doesn’t acuratly reflect my personality.

I can’t even get far enough to ask. I usually make some stupid joke and walk away defeated

Like a first date couples massage, or being invited to a D&D campaign, or swimming with the sharks. See? I’m full of great date ideas!

Furry convention!

I like a funny guy. I just also like an original guy. We are too old for “dinner”. Raise the bar. A trail ride if you’re flush and she has a horse necklace or something. See her. Hear her. I’m sure something that you see or hear indicates she likes to do something other than eat. The best date of my life we walked around downtown looking for something to do. Never found it but passed tons of things to stimulate conversation. Then we sat on a bench and watched the water and chatted for hours. That sort of date has a flexible time line and you can travel seperatly. You dont wonder if the other is waiting on you to leave because either of you could leave at any time. shrugs I’m an oddball. Just saying, guys ask girls to eat all the time. Guys who would suggest anything else would have my more of my attention and interest. I blew a guy off for Indian food just last week. And I love Indian food.

Hahaha! Recently heard a story of a lady who bought a ticket for her and her dog to go to FurryCon. As soon as she arrived she realized she wasn’t in the right place. People asked a lot about why she was there and after some time she was invited to be a speaker about the charity that her dog represents because it’s a service dog for her, being a Veteran. She raised $10,000 from the Furries at the convention for her Charity!

No one ever said they were bad people. From what I’ve heard they have been great guests at the furrycon in Pittsburgh

What about being asked to be eaten? :laughing:

I don’t know any Furries. Unless they’re closet Furries. I’m sure they’re great people. There are weirder things people could be into. I honestly don’t judge.

Good greif, its a bible thread, Bill. :grin:

Your new mod ladies and gents lol

Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind” (Genesis 9:6)

There you go