Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

You’re welcome! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 900 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 236 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 900!!! Congratulations :tada::clap::sparkles::star:

3 Likes

I lurk here as a disordered emotional eater and your progress and effort is motivational. Congratulations on your 900, I wish you many more. Well done!! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes

Wow, 900 days! I’m so proud of you. :clap:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Thank y’all so much!!! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 901 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 237 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! You are for sure an inspiration! So proud of you!

2 Likes

Hey @nastya_is_fighting
I suffered from bulimia for years! Happy to chat if you need to :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you a lot, I will remember that. :heart:

3 Likes

@Aleyadaisey 900 woohoo

Big big congrats!

3 Likes

Day 902 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 238 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

Thanks so much y’all!

4 Likes

Day 903 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 239 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Day 904 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 240 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 905 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 241 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Venting here about my teeth, because it’s related to my bulimia.

How we know all, I’m bulimic. I’m now clean one month without binging and purging, which is cool, as well same here with accepting my body and stuff.
But there’s one thing, which I will never get rid of and which will remind me whole hell which I survived.
My yellowish teeth.

Just now I realise how much I wish to have not that yellowish and fucked up teeth.
They became yellowish because of purge. No matter how much hard I brush them now, they’re still like that. Some little parts of teeth aren’t straight, because they fell down because of, again, purge.
Because of these factors from bulimia I feel sometimes so sad. And as well angry on people, who already laughed on my teeth. They didn’t even asked about story of my teeth, why they are like that.
I’m working now on accepting them, even if it’s so hard. But I’m trying my best. I’m doing my best.
I learn as well to smile with my teeth without hiding them. I’m used I hide my smile with teeth with hand. Same it as well goes when I’m eating next to someone. I hide how I eat with my hand.

If anyone is here as well bulimic, please stop as soon as possible with purging. This shit can destroy your teeth. I have few friends who even lost their teeth because of this shit called bulimia.
And if your teeth aren’t looking like celebrities teeth, it’s okay, don’t worry.
Your teeth are your story, too.

8 Likes

I used to purge before I reverted back to BED. It didn’t cause any obvious problems with my teeth, BUT we caught it early. I did have stomach issues though, partly because of it, gastritis and acid reflux. Great job on being b/p free one month! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

So sorry for your experiences. :frowning: Also thank you a lot!

3 Likes

Day 2 in not binging with food, thanks to a virus that makes me hate food right now

3 Likes

Dang, I hope you feel better soon. :blue_heart:

2 Likes