Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Right with you. Dentists told me that the yellow is the dentin shining trough as the enamel got thinner. Anyhow, what’s done is done and I have hated myself for this long enough. Consequences.

Congratulations on your months free of purging. That’s huge. For me it was almost always connected to my drinking.

6 Likes

Day 906 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 242 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Aleyadaisey thanks!!! Day 3. I feel better. No binging today

4 Likes

You’re welcome, and good job! Keep it up. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 907 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 243 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 4 of not binging. I ate two chocolates and I was really tempted to eat the whole box :pensive:

4 Likes

Day 908 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 244 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

It gets a little bit easier every day, don’t beat yourself up. You got this. One of the things that helped me get through urges to binge is distracting myself with my hobbies. I would like to ask you one thing though. Are you eating enough during the day? I find that restricting is a trigger for me, maybe you have the same experience. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

@Aleyadaisey yes, I Guess I ate enough. My main problem are nights and when I am invited to eat outside home. Today I almost binge with chips. I never buy them but they were in the table of my friends

6 Likes

Day 909 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 245 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 910 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 246 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 0. I binged with sweets and coffee. I paid all my anxiety with them. Wrong

6 Likes

Food really is hard to deal with, you can’t be abstinent. Sending strength :purple_heart:

5 Likes

The point for me it’s to choose healthy food. If I ate binging sweet or chips I feel very bad

4 Likes

Day 911 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 247 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello I’d like to join this thread! I’m working on cutting out added sugar, but binges are also a problem. The times i am likely to binge are in the evenings and around that time of the month. I tend to binge on the processed sweets and snacks. Based on past experience, once i get the sugar part managed, the binges won’t be as bad or as likely to happen. Im ready to do this and i know i can with a little support and accountability.

8 Likes

Hi, welcome to the thread! There are a few people here who also have cut back on sugar. They may be able to lend a helping hand. You got this! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 912 : No binge today. :smiling_face: TW maybe? Force feeding.

Though my brother did shove Doritos chips down my throat faster than I could actually eat them. That wasn’t fun. He does it out of love from what I have been told. Unfortunately setting boundaries with him would be difficult because he hates boundaries. It’s not even the first time he’s tried to stuff food down my throat. Just venting I guess. :sweat:

Day 248 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Oh I’m sorry to hear :pleading_face:
Sending hugs your way :people_hugging::people_hugging:

4 Likes

Thank you. :blue_heart:

3 Likes