Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

You’re welcome. Yes, I agree with you: we’ll try to do better this time around.

4 Likes

Day 926 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 262 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Checking in on day 4
No booze, no binge, no cigarettes
Today I felt good, no cravings at all. I wish this would last forever! :unamused:

9 Likes

Day 0 Muffins extra big :sweat:

8 Likes

Day 927 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 263 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

It’s been one day and one hour since I’ve overeaten. I’ve got this!

5 Likes

Don’t beat yourself up because that will only make things worse. Keep in mind that you are trying your very best, and that is the most important thing.

5 Likes

Hi Thomas, I’m sorry to read you’re struggling. I’m currently reading a book on ED, I can see in your profile you’re in Spain, me too. I’m happy to send it to you, once I’ve finished it. It’s written in Spanish.

5 Likes

Checking in on day 5
No binge today! I had some silly thoughts, how nice it would be… but I’m reading my book, and one of the things I really have to learn, is to distinguish between physical hunger and emotional hunger. 9 out of 10 times I have emotional hunger… It’s good to see that I’m starting to see the signs! :muscle:t2:

8 Likes

@Sissychris39 and @Jesile thank you for your support and words!!! Day 1 today. I know everything is in the mind and my thoughts trick me. Learning how to create a new mindset @Jesile nice you are in Spain too!!!:hugs:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome. You’ve got this!

4 Likes

:green_heart::hugs::smiley: Yes!!! Little steps are better than nothing

4 Likes

Absolutely :grin:

4 Likes

Day 928 : No binge today. I am so glad to see y’all supporting each other. Y’all are amazing. You got this.:smiling_face:
Day 264 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Checking in on day 6
Today we had shitty weather all day long… I went grocery shopping, and had lots of temptations, but didn’t buy any of all the unhealthy stuff! It’ll be a salad for dinner! :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

Day 1. Today I could fast one meal :smiley:

6 Likes

Be careful, fasting can trigger a binge or make one’s binge much worse. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Awesome! Just make sure it’s not a habit because fasting for a long period of time isn’t that healthy.

4 Likes

Day 3: no binge eating
I have been drinking 48 ounces of water a day

6 Likes

Day 929 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 265 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

7 Likes