Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

I love cheese, so I can understand! :grimacing:

5 Likes

PTW, diet talk.
I love cheese too. One of the things I had for a snack on keto was ā€œcheese crisps/chips.ā€ You basically just take your favorite cheese, slice it up, put it in the microwave or oven, and microwave or bake until golden and crispy. I believe they crisp up as they cool as well. If you liked them spicy you could add red pepper flakes or tonyā€™s seasoning. Itā€™s likely how I became ā€œaddictedā€ to crispy cheese on macaroni and cheese, it reminded me of cheese chips/crisps. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Day 947 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 283 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™m suspicious of those who donā€™t like cheese :cheese: :wink:
Unless they are lactose intolerant or allergic etc.
Same with people who donā€™t like chocolateā€¦ I just canā€™t understand. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Going to bed sober and not binging on crazy food tonight. Being of service to others and going to in person meetings really does help. Go figure!

4 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2: way to go Crystal!! Thatā€™s excellent news! :grin:

I have a friend that literally hates cheese, we canā€™t even enter a pizzeria because the smell makes her sick! :roll_eyes: Luckily sheā€™s not vegetarian, otherwise I would have to look for new friends! :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha ha, me too. I give out chocolate to students the class before Christmas, I have learned to take a few gummies or rice crackers for that crazy kid that doesnā€™t like chocolate. There is one in every class.

2 Likes

Milestone! Day 7 without any grazing!

5 Likes

Day 948 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 284 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Day 0 of No Binge Eating
I normally dont post on this thread but figured I could start again bcuz my binge eating has been out of control for like a week now. I feel like ive lost control over this and im constantly not feeling well physically bcuz i am eating so much. I have gained weight also which is making my clothes feel abit tight. I need to get this under control. My first serious attempt at eating well will be tmrw. Hoping I can do this!

6 Likes

Congratulations on ur 1 week!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Nice to see you here!

4 Likes

Thanks for your response. I donā€™t see any kind of professional. But you are right, this is all in my head.
I decided to let go of my silly unrealistic goal, and focus on maintenance and continued non-binging from now until I get back from the UK. I will try not to weigh myself, but to aim to stay the same weight.

6 Likes

Congrats Sheena! I havenā€™t binged in 14 days! Itā€™s been a while that Iā€™ve made it this longā€¦ But I canā€™t relax, I have to keep working in my triggers and keep distinguishes between physical and emotional hungerā€¦

5 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2: Sounds like a healthy plan to me!

4 Likes

Nice to see you on this thread Dana! I hope it will be as helpful to you as it is to me when it comes to fighting an ED.

4 Likes

Thank you and congratulations to you as well! I know itā€™s hard but keep working on your physical and emotional hunger. I journal and drink water when Iā€™m emotionally hungry. Youā€™ve got this!

4 Likes

Day 8: no grazing

5 Likes

I finally un-installed it Tuesday. Itā€™s really helped me make better choices with food at night. If I make bad screen time choices, I usually make bad food choices.

3 Likes