Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Day 496: No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 63: No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

OK had to reset one more time
Day 2 and this time I’m using the sober time for ‘sobriety’ from bingeing also
Took my Dr’s advice and am doing meals 2 to 3 hours apart, so I’m eating less each meal but feeling full more of the time.
Making sure to take my fiber supplement shake thing that helps with fullness as well
Since I travel a lot day to day, I restocked my little travel cooler for my car with some healthy portion snack things as well and carry my one gallon water bottle with me so hoping all of this will help.
Today even just day 2 I felt a lot better just having things with me so I wasn’t spending so much on Junk food and also knowing I was eating the right things

4 Likes

What’s in your homemade protein balls?
Looks like you two are doing a good job with your planning. @mamador
@Butterflymoonwoman

1 Like

U can make them in a variety of ways. I like to make them most often as chocolate ones (to curb my sweet tooth) using chocolate protein powder, and I add oatmeal and peanut butter or cashew butter or any other nut butter. Sometimes I put just alittle honey in it or use dried fruits. Sometimes roll them in coconut. But the trick for me is to make them good but not too good otherwise I want to eat too many of them and they are usually higher in calories due to the protein and nut butters etc. But they do keeo me fuller.

3 Likes

Day 497 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 64 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Wooooh yeah day 4 no bingeing or starving is here! :partying_face::star2:
I’m getting my stride and eating in the right amounts. So happy to have this thread community for a lot of solidarity as well. You’re all very much appreciated for letting me be part of things here

5 Likes

You’re welcome! So glad to have you here! Keep up the good work, it will get easier as you rack up those days. :blush:

2 Likes

Day 498 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 65 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2 days away !!! So proud of you :grin::drum:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Almost made it to day 5 and then did the thing. I realize It’s going to take a lot of focus, honesty, distracting myself and just digging in to my willpower to overcome this particular habit. If I can make it a month I think I’ll be OK
Already reset the clock this morning so back on day 1
Still not giving up thanks again guys for having me here

3 Likes

Day 499 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 66 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 240 No binge
Lots of emotions today. One of those days where I was back and forth to the kitchen looking to eat my feelings and had to keep telling myself to just walk away there’s nothing there.

5 Likes

Day 500 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 67 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

So awesome !! So so proud of you!!!

source (17)

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes

Yay!!! Big huge congratulations!!

tenor-2

2 Likes