Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

I had been really enjoying not really thinking about food that much recently. I was eating mindfully and healthily and getting back to pre-pandemic and getting sober weight very slowly and safely. Then I weighed myself and lost more than I was expecting. Now the voices are back ‘if u try more u can lose the weight faster’ ‘if u eat x u might put the weight back on again’. I hate that food and weight is occuping so much of my brain again.

6 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

Day 502 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 69 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Missed posting yesterday but May 1st was 8 months with no binges. Needing to start being a lot more mindful of my eating again though. Work stress the past week has had me in a bad place. Need to focus on new good habits and not fall back into old compulsive habits.

4 Likes

Day 503 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 70 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow, 8 months is pretty good! Keep up the good work! :blush:

2 Likes

Day 504 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 71 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 505 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 72 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 506 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 73 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ate a little more than I wanted to yesterday. My recent weight loss has made me extra paranoid about putting weight on again. So I wan to restrict today. But I know in my head steady eating is the way to keep weight steady. Restricting will lead to binging.

5 Likes

Day 507 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 74 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 508 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 75 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ur days for no binging Inspire me. Thank you for sharing ur posts bcuz it shows me that it is possible long term to be binge free

3 Likes

I’m so glad I’m an inspiration to you, you’re so welcome. And yes, being binge free is possible long term, the first few days can be difficult, but it gets easier gradually. :blush:

3 Likes

Day 509 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 76 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This may be famous last words, but recently food has been keeping me full for longer, and I have been able to wait more patiently between meals, rather than just obsessing over the next time I get to eat.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Keep up the good work! :blush:

2 Likes

Day 510 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 77 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 511 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 78 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 512 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 79 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes