Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Day 527 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 93 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 528 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 94 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Another big binge today… I had a really awful.day and regretted nearly every choice. Glad I’m binging and not self harming or using but I’d also like to kick this dangerous habit too.

Back to day 1 on the counter.

4 Likes

Nice good cry in the car got all the feels out. You know when the tears are just rolling down your face and you just sob and cry

All better

6 Likes

Sending hugs :purple_heart:

I understand how awful binging is and it is a disease to be taken seriously. But I don’t know about you, when I binge I feel disgusting, a failure, etc, etc. Like I did something really terrible. But it is one day of bad food. You didn’t kick a kitten or rob an old lady. And you can make better choices tomorrow. Anyway, these thoughts help me after a binge. I hope they help you.

5 Likes

Thanks Fleur

I don’t know that I’ve ever told you but I so appreciate how you always bring the people around you up. Doesn’t matter what thread or where they are in their despair, you always offer a word of hope. You touch so many lives. Thank you

6 Likes

So nice of u to say :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: . This community helped me and I hope I can pay back a little.

2 Likes

Day 529 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 95 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 530 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 96 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 531 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 96 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Haven’t checked in here in a while, but had a couple more resets before I finally got the right cognitive gears going and now I’m on day 10 no binges day or night.

5 Likes

Doing the math - 87 days no binges. Some weight loss has got me obsessing a little, but focussing on healthy eating, any weight loss of is secondary importance.

6 Likes

Wow Fleur this is outstanding!! I’m so happy for you!! Mega good!!

1 Like

Day 532 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 97 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I did another one. Starting a counter for binging now and I’m planning to keep myself away from any food but the food I have set aside for snacks and meals. No extra snacks, no stopping at 4 fast food places on the way home. I’m killing myself like this and it stops tonight

3 Likes

Day 533 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 98 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 534 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 99 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Made it to day 15 no binges
Longest streak I’ve had in quite a while

5 Likes

Nice work, keep it up! :blush:

3 Likes