Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Day 575 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 140 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 576 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 141 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 577 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 142 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 578 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 143 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t read this thread often, but every time I do, you’re checking in daily and doing so great, Aleya! Just wanted to let you know, congratulations on your progress! :clap:t2::tada:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

Day 579 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 144 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 580 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 145 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 581: No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 146: No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 582 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 147 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 583 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 148 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 584: No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 149 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hmm, there was certainly overeating this weekend, but not what I could exactly call binging. Many things that I have been doing to stop binging, such as making a big pot of tea to drink in the evenings, have become a habit, so I still did them and that kept me from degenerating to a full binge.

6 Likes

That’s good to hear! I am glad tea is helping you not binge. Keep up the good work. :blush:

1 Like

Day 585: No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 150 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 586 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 151: No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 587 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 152 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Definite binge today. It really is true that sugar is a drug, and eat a little and you want more.

5 Likes

I tried so hard with no sugar added. I am new “again” to sobriety and realized I was adding to much to my plate. So then I went to the other extreme and was binging on sugar. Ive had a weight loss surgery so I keep giving myself dumping syndrome and thats awful.
So here I am, on day one trying not to binge. Ive always been a binge eater. Thats how I got so heavy to begin with. It doesn’t matter if it’s sweets, salty, something I like or don’t like. I just use food to fill a whole within myself, calm my nerves, its there in good times and bad and never judges me.
Ive worked so hard on having a healthy relationship with food the last 1.5 years and the last 2 months getting sober again I feel like I’ve lost that relationship and have to start all over. Actually I feel like I’ve just failed, BUT I know intellectually I haven’t. Its just a set back.

Edited for spelling errors

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story, and welcome to this thread. I hope you find it helpful/inspiring. :blush:

2 Likes