Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Doing great!

1 Like

Day 43. Today I picked up the 10 boxes of Girl Scout cookies that I ordered before I restarted my recovery. My older daughter was home from college this weekend. I sent her back to college with 7 boxes of GS cookies to share with her friends. I gave one box to my parents and have another box to give to my boss tomorrow. That will leave one box of my younger daughter’s favorite cookies in my house. They are not calling to me yet. Today I have sanity with my food. Grateful.

4 Likes

Great job lulu! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 71 : No binge today. Had a little chocolate but didn’t go crazy. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 72 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My mom bought it for me.

1 Like

Day 73 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

U are doing so well @Aleyadaisey !
Day 3 for me.

1 Like

Thanks so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 74 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s Day 47, and one thing I’ve noticed is that not all days are equal. On good days, I get through without too much struggle. I make my plan for what I’m going to eat to give my body balanced nutrition and avoid my trigger foods, and I can stick to the plan. It’s not easy, but somehow I stay focused. Other days, it’s more of a fight. It’s an hour by hour, even minute by minute, effort to get through the day without caving in. I’m trying to track my emotions and external factors on those days to see if I can find patterns. And I wonder, will I always be this way? Four decades of binge eating tell me I probably will.

6 Likes

Hi everyone, I am a quiet reader here. I am thankful for you having created this threat. For me I am sure eating will always be a main point in my life. As some might know, I am diabetic and always have to deal with what, how much of what, when in which condition I am eating. It took me a while to accept that and that also struggling is more probable. I recently had 3 binge/purge cycles that I analysed. I know why and I know I have to be careful with stress.

Thank you a lot for sharing your recovery here. :heart::sunflower::pray:

4 Likes

Day 75 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome, Diamonster! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Today the husband and I went to Costco, so of course bought tonnes of bingable food. It is going to be hard to ration it when some of it is quite triggering, but am going to try.

3 Likes

You got this Misokatsu! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great job so far Jenna! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 76 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 77 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes