Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 2)

Day 1033 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 369 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

Hi everyone, I hope your day has been swell today.

5 Likes

Day 1034 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 370 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Aleyadaisey oops you could not post, that must’ve been hard for you, I am sorry.

3 Likes

Day 1037 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 373 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

Thank you @Alisa. Yeah, it’s not fun when that bot gets triggered, that’s for sure. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Day 1038 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 374 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 1039 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 375 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Kareness How are you doing? Have you met your doctor yet?

I can imagine that it’s difficult to be active if work takes over your whole day. Is there a possibility you could maybe walk part of your commute? E.g. get of your bus/train earlier and walk the rest. Or take walk during a lunch break?
My commute to work was about 1 hour 30 minutes and I started cycling to work instead of using public transport. That gives me exercise and it also cat my journey to 1 hour “only”. I love it and get on bus and train only during winter when it’s too cold for me to cycle.
I also go reguraly for an hour walk during my lunch break (unless it’s very rainy).
If you feel tired after work and don’t want to exercise, do it over weekend.

I hope you’re doing well and wishing you all the best with your health :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Hey @Aleyadaisey
Congrats on your year without coffee! :partying_face:
I can’t imagine a day when you wouldn’t check in here. Love seeing your progress day after day :pray:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

@Misokatsu @Faugxh
Guys, this is amazing and makes me feel so pleased for you both!
I’m in “over-eating sweets” period so can only imagine how great it must feel to be able to get rid of this :poop: for good :smile:
I’m like sea :ocean: having waves of good and “bad” time. When I always think that I figured it out and am at top of it, something goes wrong. And it feels like never ending story, like a cycle, like going in circles…you know what I mean.

Anyway. I think you and @Aleyadaisey are amazing and through my journey I’ve received loads of encouraging and compassionate messages from you guys. So I appreciate you hanging around and spreading hope by showing that it is possible to overcome eating disorder!
Don’t take me wrong, I’m also miles away from where I was years ago when having bulimia. I managed to overcome that and I’m not purging anymore after binge. It’s more about finding the good relationship with food and some kind of balance. So far food remains my coping mechanism :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Day 1045 : No binge today. :smiling_face: Saw my psychiatrist and she put me on an as needed medication for anxiety that’s non habit forming, I hope it helps me. My appetite goes haywire when my anxiety is bad.
Day 381 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:
Thank you @Jana1988! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Jana1988 , my appointment is not for another 2 weeks, so no big changes yet.

There is no way I can walk or ride part of my commute. It’s about 34 miles one way. And I have to drop my kids off at school 8 miles in the opposite direction. I also usually have my super heavy laptop.

I did pretty well with walking for about a week - I went 3 times. I need to get back to that now while the weather is still good and it’s staying light until 6pm or so! I got off of a schedule with a new car purchase that took a lot of time. And then figuring out how and where to charge it. That has settled down so time for me to get walking :walking_woman: again!

6 Likes

Day 1046 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 382 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Day 1047 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 383 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Day 1048 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 384 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

Day 1052 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 385 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

@Aleyadaisey youre doing awesome!

2 Likes

Day 1053 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 386 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

Thank you @Alisa! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 1 of overeating

3 Likes

@Aleyadaisey you are doing awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

4 days no binge-eating. Feeling cautiously optimistic and hopeful again. :blush:

5 Likes

Day 1054 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 387 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

Thank you @Bomdhil! :smiling_face:
And you got this, @CATMANCAM! I believe in you! :smiling_face:

6 Likes