Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 2)

Day 1084 : No binge today. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have made that too and it really is delicious, thanks for the reminder I have a bunch of bananas in my freezer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had a reset on Friday :frowning: so on day 2 today.

1 Like

Day 1085 : No binge today. :smiling_face:

Aw, sorry to hear you relapsed @Passerina_cyanea. Don’t give up. I believe in you. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Day 1086 : No binge today. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Had a good day of eating. I had lunch, a light snack, and supper. Trying to focus a bit more on higher protein so that I feel fuller longer. Once I finished supper, I told myself that I wouldnt do any late night eating. Its 7pm now but usually 830-10pm is a hard time for me to want to mindlessly snack. I will have water beside me instead and see how that goes.

4 Likes

Gahhhh I relapsed again. White elephant party at lunch with cookies galore and then work happy hour at a bar (I don’t drink so I tend to eat as a distraction)… Gave myself an upset stomach but took some medicine and hit the gym. Thankfully I’m WFH the rest of the week and I have a healthy meal prepped.

3 Likes

Day 1087 : No binge today. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 2 yesterday no binge.

3 Likes

Day 1088 : No binge today. :smiling_face:

Good job @Passerina_cyanea! Keep it up! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 3 no binge! Ate reasonably before playing trivia at the bar and didn’t eat a bunch of bar food!

2 Likes

The past 2 days have been really good for me and not binging. Today has been harder. I have done pretty good today but have had to prevent binging while waiting for supper (which ended up being inedible) and then had to wait some more for another supper. I realized how important it is for me to not leave myself too hungry. I did go over my daily calories, but did not binge eat. So im happy about that. It would have been very easy to do that with how overwhelmed and frustrated i was.

7 Likes

That’s awesome that you got through it. White knuckling is hard but better than binging!

3 Likes

Day 1089 : No binge today. :smiling_face:

Good job @Butterflymoonwoman! Keep it up! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 1090 : No binge today. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 4 not binging. I definitely made some poor choices but I didn’t let that spiral into a binge!

3 Likes

Day 1091 : No binge today. :smiling_face:

@Passerina_cyanea Great job so far! Keep it up! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 1093 : No binge today. Evidently I miscounted a day, but regardless, super close to 3 years! :hushed::smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 0. I’m eating fast food every day,sometimes more than once. Even if I dont have the money, I find a way to get it. Even if I have great food at home Im perfectly capable of making. I dont know why Im like this or why Ive lost control, but I have and I cant live like this anymore.

5 Likes

Day 7! I’m glad I pulled myself out of my grief spiral and starting to think twice when I get urges that normally I would instantly follow.

2 Likes