Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 2)

Day 975 : No binge today. Thank you, and you’re welcome, @Sissychris39! Good job as well, @Butterflymoonwoman! Keep it up! :smiling_face:
Day 311 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 5 No Binge
Not going to lie… today was hard and its not quite over but im determined.

4 Likes

You got this!! You’ve made it this far. Stay the course.

2 Likes

Checking in because my food intake has been less than stellar today.

Haven’t eaten enough or frequently enough. Stating here that I won’t use that as an excuse to eat stupid later.

3 Likes

Day 25: no grazing :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you! I did manage to avoid any unnecessary food last night. Urges were there but i didnt follow thru. How was the rest of ur day since ur last post?

3 Likes

Day 976 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 312 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Late getting on here. The rest of yesterday and all of today was stressful. Work is blowing up. I managed to not binge eat. I started using an app with my sister to help track things and be accountable. I’m actually shocked how much it’s helped in just the two days I’ve used it. I logged my meals and clicked “Done for the day” and I swear the craving I was feeling in my stomach stopped. Aren’t our brains so weird!!?? So I’m in bed. Washed my face and took my meds. I actually had a little so this afternoon - into the arms of my 22yo daughter. Feeling very emotional lately. I really need to make a few Dr appointments tomorrow. Rest well everyone. :hugs:

4 Likes

Forgot to post yesterday:
Day 6 no binge eating :smiley:

5 Likes

Day 977 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 313 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ending today on Day 7 no Binge Eating

4 Likes

Woo-hoo!! Well done!

1 Like

Ending Day 3 sticking to my meal plan and no nighttime eating.

3 Likes

Thank you! And well done on day 3!! :clap: we got this!

Nice job @Butterflymoonwoman! Keep up the good work! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 978 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 314 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! I appreciate the support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 8 no binge eating

4 Likes

I’ve decided to make use of this thread to see if it can help me stay focused. I am so frustrated of going round in this cycle. I started to do quite well recently and was at my lowest weight since my ED progressed, but I relapsed with the ED and have gained 17lbs in less than a month, and now I’m the heaviest I’ve been in a while. I didn’t binge yesterday.

So, checking-in with 1 day no binge-eating…

9 Likes

Welcome to this thread!!! Im so glad ur here! I hope it helps. I totally get the vicious cycle :frowning: it can be brutal to get out of. Way to go on day 1 tho! Thats great!!

3 Likes